Slover & Beavers lead dual track points!

this is a april fools joke right there is no way slover over marty kopp someone is smoking some sht but then brown nosers usually get favortism so ill keep track from now on this is very very funny

RACEFAN4EVER

YES IT IS TRUE WILDCHILD IS IN THE LEAD ONLY BY 4 POINTS. THE REASON HE IS IN THE LEAD IS BECAUSE HE FINISHED 2ND IN HIS HEAT THE FIRST NIGHT AT GODFREY AND 9TH IN THE FEATURE. THE 2ND NIGHT AT GODFREY HE FINISHED 3RD IN HIS HEAT AND 4TH IN THE FEATURE. TRI CITY HE FINISHED 2ND IN HIS HEAT AND 14TH IN THE FEATURE BECAUSE OF A FLAT TIRE. SO QUIT YOUR COMPLAINING. WAY TO GO GUYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

LOVE YA,
BRANDY

LOOK AT THE RESULTS..RACEFAN...

IF YOU LOOK AT THE RESULTS FOR BOTH TRACKS YOU'LL SEE THAT MARTY DIDN'T RACE TRI-CITY SATURDAY ...WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A KILL-JOY...GIVE IT A REST ITS THE BEGINING OF RACE SEASON. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE DRIVERS ITS GOING TO BE A LONG SEASON.
THANKS MOMMA DREW

yes you are right marty did not race tri-city i was there ha ha i love it just makin sure you all knew i was on here but its still a joke marty will be first this week im sure slover you are having a good year thats cool ha ha ha

IM PROUD OF YOU BRYAN, WAY TO GO TO START THE 2004 RACE SEASON. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE DRIVERS THAT WILL BE RACING AT GODFREY AND TCS FOR THE POINTS.

LOVE YOU,
BARB

racen4

THANKS VERY MUCH. BRYAN HAS COME A LONG WAY THIS YEAR AND WE ARE BY HIM 100%. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE DRIVERS AND CREW. INCLUDING THE FAN CLUB AND CHEERLEADERS.

BRANDY

seen some good racin so far this year good luck to ya bryan i just wanted to say that the rest of the sht at the track [in the bleachers] needs to stop before it gets out of control already this year. it makes bryan look like a joker alot of drivers get enemies from fans,family and friends in the stands rememeber that

racefan...

im almost sure you know who i am, bryans girlfriend. please come talk to me friday night, i sit right behind you guys. lets get any misunderstanding cleared up and have a great race season.
we dont want any problems all we want is to have a good time and see some good racing. hope to talk to you at the track thisweekend.

barb

RACEFAN4EVER

IF YOU GUYS WOULD QUIT SITTING IN THE ISLES (THE YELLOW SPOTS) THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY PROBLEMS. THEY ANNOUNCE IT EVERY WEEK AND YOU GUYS DON'T LISTEN. SO ITS NOT ANY BODYS FAULT BUT YOUR OWN.

BRANDY

WELL BABS THERE YOU GO THE LILB!TCH JUST CANNOT LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE IF SOMEONE WOULD PUT A SOCK IN HER DAMN MOUTH THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEMS AT ALL

lets all grow up

im get tried of all the stuff said on this thread it's getting old really fast............hear its three weeks in the season and people are B****in' now if we cant get along than we all need to go somewhere diffent. So if you could penny please say the people that sit with you not to sit in the yellow... that way people could go up and down the stairs a little easier....
thank you
Bryan Slover

RACEFAN

P.PRICE,
AFTER READING ALL THE POSTS ABOUT THAT SWEET CHILD JACOB TONIGHT...AND ALL THE PAIN HE AND HIS FAMILY ARE GOING THROUGH, YOUR TROUBLES IN THE STANDS SEEM TRIFLE AND PETTY. BE THE BIGGER PERSON...IGNORE....BUT DON'T RESOLVE TO NAME CALLING. 007'S POST WAS NOT MEAN OR VIDICTIVE..YOU TURNED IT INTO A B!!CH FEST.
YA'LL ARE THERE FOR THE SAME REASON...RACING...LEAVE IT AT THAT
MOMMA DREW

well momma drew you are right i've been following jacob for awhile now its a bunch of people thats not been around racing as long as we have and have the wrong attitude going in you do not sit and cuss and bash people just because 1]they are not rooting for the same person and then when your person loses they set back and make comments 2] i'm not the one to be running your mouth at and to other people because i know alot of people anyone that knows me knows if i got something to say to you i will and the next time ANYONE i dont care who it is talks to my father or screams at him someone is getting a *** kicking you can bet that i promise you that. i dont talk to him like that and i WILL NOT let anyone else it just amazes me how the **** goes down when im not sitting there i have nothing more to say than that i wish bryan good luck this year but his sister and family makes him look a fool momma drew you know from years of racing most drivers enemies are made from the stands am i right if not tell me some people need to just watch the races and keep their mouth shut happy easter to you and your family good luck this year

ALL RIGHT RACE FAN YOU TOUCH HER YOU WILL ANSWER TO ME!
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO USED THE B WORD. SO B!CTH YOU GOT A PROBLEM BRING YOUR FAT ***** TO TRI-CITY AND TELL TO MY FACE. I CAN'T COME TO GODFREY BECAUSE I WORK NIGHTS. I TOLD YOU IF YOU START SOMETHING I WILL FINISH IT.

TWEEEEEEEEEEEET ( whistle blows ) Time out..... Okay kids stop the fighting or all of you are gonna get time out. Besides don't you think there is enough blood and violence in the rest of the world much less to have it in our own back yard? Let's channel our energy to something more positive. How's about thinking of the reason for this season and the holiday. How about Jacob? How can we all do the Good for Jacob then turn around and make threats on here? :confused: :confused:
Stop and think about what ya'll are saying. Everyone ! For Pete's sake show some maturity for the kids if anything. .... :rolleyes:

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET okay play ball but " BE NICE"
lisa

Brian congratulations on the point lead. You are racing well and I commend you on your fresh start at both Godfrey and Tri-City. Good luck.

Back