Sneak peak Tribout Racing Mod

Big Daddy

Here is a sneak peak of the mod. The sportsman is ready to go I will post a pic later this week. Tribout racing will also be running a bomber with Brett Korves at the wheel. No pics way to much work to go!

BigDaddy

Yeah what happened to yellow? Where is the motor? Maybe you guys are going to wait to announce you are running a ford right? Good Luck to you guys in the upcoming season. See you at the track. Wahoo

Car looks great Big Daddy.....Can't wait till April....wish i was as far as you...lol....Have a good day.

Tom

BigDaddy

Hey the car looks great. I wish our new car was as far along as yours is. Good Luck in the upcoming season. Hey is Brett going to continue running karts when he isn't racing the bomber? Wahoo

Whats up YAHOO Brett wants to keep the go-cart but something has to go so it is for sale if you know anyone please send them our way. I am gonig to put it on web this weekend. Did you get a mod or sportsman.

20 five

I wil be sure to send anyone your way looking for a kart. Yes we have a new sportsman car. Hopefully things will go our way this year. Wahoo

Hey Denny, thanks for not posting a pic of our car. I wouldn't want all the "Harris" secrets out to the general public.
By the way...my guess is that all the beer cans are on my car now.LOL

Mike

Hey Mike,
I didn't post any pics of your car because I didn't want everyone to feel sorry for you since practice day is only 60 days away.

mike

that is because you and I are the only ones dumb enough to get online at that ungodly hour.

Al

fan of 43

Hey Mike are you going to run a dodge hemi under the hood of your sportsman this year? The rukes would allow you to run a dodge. Wahoo

Back