Sns Setup

Bud_Man_8

I need a late model set up for lernerville that works.....mine sux!!!!

What's up with Lernerville? I'm with you in the fact that mine also sux. I also couldn't get a good setup on Sprintcars 2002 either. On SNS I've tried everything at that damn track and still get stomped into the ground by everybody. I've been involved in some terrible accidents in my late model at Lernerville. Just really hard to keep control at that place.

yeah i agree with you both. i hate lernerville, It's like i can get going great in the straightaways.but then i get in the corners and it's like my back tires are just spinning and i drift up and almost off the track. the corners is where i get my *** kicked. i pretty much got every other track down but lernerville. it's a tricky *** track! I would say though,my favorite track would be husets and silver dollar. my least favorite is lernerville,and williams grove.

I also have most of the other tracks down pretty good but Lernerville. I like Silver Dollar too. Reminds me of MCS just w/out walls. :D

pevely is actually kinda a tricky track sometimes. mainly when lap traffic comes around and they kinda get loose and spin out in front of ya. i like silver dollar as well it's a fun track and bloomington isn't bad niether. does anyone know if they have any cheats or codes for sns? i haven't seen or heard of any yet. be nice if they had some codes where you could be like scott bloomquist or someone.

Itd be nice if they came out with World of Outlaws Late Model Series like the did with the sprintcars.....But you have to keep I-55 on it!!!! I have not heard or seen any cheats for this game.

re

my name is matt carlyon i have one cheat code for sns it is for 5 million dollars and it opens all the cars and tracks go to carrer and type in muddeater i have not got any good setups yet lernerville is hard one to figure out but when i get one i will let you know

Back to the Lernerville thing. I just ran a 13.21 lap in qualifying. Anybody got a faster lap? If so I'd like to compare setups. My car is a fully upgraded latemodel.

I've won at Lernerville in the pro career mode. wasn't easy though! i was able to work out the wheels spinning in the turns. I used the outside and some how blew around the firs tplace late model to take the lead. but i still need a beter setup. having that code is awesome! the kaliedescope car is sweet looking!

I have Saturday night speedway and Sprintcars 2002. I keep the default setups on both games at every track no matter what and I win all the time. In sns I won all my championships in all classes my first time racing them. So i dont know what setups are good i just use the default and smoke everyone.

hey guys i am working on a setup for it using some really info and using some info from other games...i should be able to put it on here sometime soon i hope..also i hope this will help you all.

Back