SO WHAT IS IT $25 or $23 for TRI-CITY

mmlx212

In the mail I recived a flyer stating that GA is $23 for Friday June 6 and $ 25 for Friday June 20 for the Lucas Oil race.

Kevin,
I hope you will honor you flyers price!

This was a Misprint on the Flyer

All Late Models Specials $10,000 for Late Models is $25

This is the same price as last years Summer Nationals $25

Thanks,
Tammy Gundaker
618-931-7836

just wondering for the senior citizens no I 'm not one, but getting close, but just wondering if there is a senior discount, this friday night

This was a Misprint on the Flyer

All Late Models Specials $10,000 for Late Models is $25

This is the same price as last years Summer Nationals $25

Thanks,
Tammy Gundaker
618-931-7836

Tammy could you tell me what pit passes prices are I know its posted somewhere I just can't find it thanks..

To funny!!! I guess they forgot to tell the radio station about the price, too! They must have read it off of the same flyer! Coming home tonight at 8:30 pm the commercial on WIL 92.3 listed the front gate price at $23.00. I would hate to be working the ticket booth, Friday night! Not everyone that goes to area racing events, gets on the computer to find out that it was a miss print!

Momma Drew

That Is To Funny!!! After Having To Take A Neighbor To Wal-mart, We Left There And On The Way Home About 10:15 Or So We Heard The Same Commercial!!!!! Funny Funny Funny!!!! $23 For General Admission!!! It Doesn't Matter Though, Because $23 Or $25 People Will Still Come And Watch. $35 For Pit Pass Is What I Was Told When I Called This Morning!!!

Brandy

you would think if you still had the flyer they would give you a $2 dicount next time you go. i was telling all my buddies that it was 23 and then i get there they tell me its 25. sounds funny to me. you think they would have proof read the 1st copy thay made of the flyer before printing alot and sending them out. i just wished that i had the flyer at the time of admission because last time i checked, if they didn't honor it, would have been false advertising. just think that $2 extra mutiply that by the # of people in the grandstands would equal nice amount of money

This is Tammy Gundaker

This was a honest mistake made by me. We realized the mistake and right away put a post on to let everyone know.

Our $10,000 to Win Late Model specials are always $25 for General Admission.

Your so quick to critize and act like were trying to take advantage of our fans. I guess you couldn't comment that children 12 and under were FREE and we added money to ALL our classes and added a the street stocks with $300 to Win.

Why is their always a handful who pick out things to be negative about instead of supporting the racing tracks.

The radio station received the same flyer we sent out. The commercials were already schedule and could not be changed.

When you admit you make a mistake people still critize you.

Tammy Gundaker

This is Tammy Gundaker

This was a honest mistake made by me. We realized the mistake and right away put a post on to let everyone know.

Our $10,000 to Win Late Model specials are always $25 for General Admission.

Your so quick to critize and act like were trying to take advantage of our fans. I guess you couldn't comment that children 12 and under were FREE and we added money to ALL our classes and added a the street stocks with $300 to Win.

Why is their always a handful who pick out things to be negative about instead of supporting the racing tracks.

The radio station received the same flyer we sent out. The commercials were already schedule and could not be changed.

When you admit you make a mistake people still critize you.

Tammy Gundaker

Hello Tammy,

I rarely post on messge boards but visit often. One place I promised not to visit again was Tri-City Speedway. This was before your family took ownership. July 6 was our first visit to your facility. What a difference! We enjoyed the new track and the track prep was top notch. I see this going in the same direction as I-55 - everytime you return, there is awlays another improvement. It is great to have two bad fast tracks in the bi-state area. We are coming back for all the major races. Thanks for not sticking it to families on charging kids. I promise you, you got that money and more at the concessions plus repeat business. $25.00 is a bargain! Try going to the Rams game on cheap tickets! Everyone makes honest errors - look how full the stands were and how few are claiming false advertisement. False advertisement is willful misrepresentation not printing errors; otherwise, Wal-Mart would have to sell Plasma TVs for 159.00 instead of $1599.00.

So when do we get our $2.00 refund check again?

Hey Tammy do not listen to them.
Frankly i feel like i am swindling you all every weekend when i am at Tri-City. The price to get in is way less than the quality of the races.
after seeing races in Ga this weekend while visiting my brother it was $15-20 each night to get in at each track to watch a 100 mile an hour parade(only there was no pretty lady waving and no candy thrown).
Just ignore those that "never make mistakes" and always see the need to complain. You have a helluva track and the show gets better every week. Keep it up because after my travels i realize that the best two race tracks are only 30 minutes from my home and i love it regardless of the price to get in.

Anybody who is really worried about the $2.00 should make sure they can even afford a $23.00 ticket. Geez. Some of the best LM drivers in the world will be there and some choose to make an issue over a $2.00 misprint. Petty and sad.

Anybody who is really worried about the $2.00 should make sure they can even afford a $23.00 ticket. Geez. Some of the best LM drivers in the world will be there and some choose to make an issue over a $2.00 misprint. Petty and sad.

Mike, i couldn't have said it better. We will get critisized for making this point but the people complaining are the same ones who go buy cigarettes before they buy food for their families and probably shouldn't even be going to the track anyway.

Mike, i couldn't have said it better. We will get critisized for making this point but the people complaining are the same ones who go buy cigarettes before they buy food for their families and probably shouldn't even be going to the track anyway.
I should clarify that in no way did I mean to appear to look down on anyone who really might not have the money to go....but I don't think that's the case here. I think some people wanted something to complain about and saw this $2.00 misprint as an opportunity to bash Tri-City. If someone really can't afford it that's a shame....but if they can and chose to blast away anyhow, that's a bigger shame.

Mike pretty much hit it on the head of the nail-
And for the record fanof24 alot of us can afford the races and food and cigarettes and bringing a race car to the track as well. Bad Bad example :rolleyes: :) Oh yea and I forgot about buying beer for me and alcohol for the racecar as well these DAMNED BAD HABITS !!!!!! :D

I agree........the two dollars is not that big of a difference to be complaining about. BUT.....they might need to think about getting some better 50/50 sellers if all they can sell is 1800 tickets with the size of the crowd they had. How many people were there?

I thought a $900+ pot was pretty good. I dont think the girls should have to work harder. They were selling them at the entrance and even walking through the line selling them.

Back