So who got out of work?

mosweetness28

Stacie #50 Nations Racing
So who was able to get out of work today because all the snow? Not me I live too close and all the guys have 4x4 trucks so there is always someone to come pick me up. How lucky is that??? NOT!

Well i get off every time it snows or rains...which stinks on rainy days because it means no money..but snow days....we just go out and play so it isn't so bad...

I'm stuck at work as well Stacie.... :( To bad we are not stuck at the same place. We could have Happy Hour's with a little something something to keep us warm :D

So who was able to get out of work today because all the snow? Not me I live too close and all the guys have 4x4 trucks so there is always someone to come pick me up. How lucky is that??? NOT!

Ahhhh a nice 3-day weekend!!!!!!!!!!.....Sorry for your luck Stacie. I will be thinking of you though.....:D....Sorry had to rub it in since you started the thread. Hope everything is going good. Tell Kent i said "Hi". Talk to you later.

Tom

P.S. Oh and a little more salt to the wound......Amy was off too......:D

I was not going to reply but Im off 2
Stacie I say you call in sick Monday and take your own 3 day weekend without the snow. Let's skip out Monday for lunch:D

We only had 8 inches in East Peoria, and most of us made it to work.... The little Neon drags a bit but with the foot on the gas, I can pretty much go when I want to .... if I get a running head start....:D

well

SeaDoo factory in Benton dummies had us show up at 5 am only to send us home at 815 not enough dumbies showed up heck the smart ones stayed home LOL

snow day

called in, and climbed my self back in bed till some time after lunch. hey its early in the year. i got vacation to burn..!!

Well not only did I have to work today, but was driving home in it at 10 last night!! But I'm off all weekend, so I guess I can't complain

had to drive that crap all day watching idiots in 4x4 getting stuck an I'm in2 wheel drive just whipping around dirt track style

Sorry everyone, I got off, but the snow shoveling was bad on the back and arms. 8 inches in the driveway was he??.

Street finally got plowed at 1:00 P.M.

Vacation Day

I took the day off to, not much Traction with a Mustang or a GTO, even plumbers need a day off, or that is what i told my BOSS anyway.:eek:

Back