so who planning for sure to be at mcs laber day

Well we got a rookie girl and a cheater now that's a race!!!!!!!! Tom put the V-6 in and Ill look the other way (just because shes a cutie) so she can beat Jimmy.

I'LL BE THERE FOR BOTH NITES.........................HEY JOE I NEED TO TALK TO U SAT NITE LOOK ME UP TONY

Tony -

I'LL BE THERE FOR BOTH NITES.........................HEY JOE I NEED TO TALK TO U SAT NITE LOOK ME UP TONY
Are you going to be at MCS or SFCR on Saturday? This post says MCS but your other one says SFCR....just wanting to get a better idea of the car count. Hope to see ya at SFCR.

Thanks!

I will be at MCS Sunday

I will be at MCS Sunday night definately. Saturday night I dont know about. Got some bills that are due and I wont know untill I pay them as to where or if I race Saturday night.

I will be at MCS Sunday night definately. Saturday night I dont know about. "Got some bills that are due and I wont know untill I pay them as to where or if I race Saturday night".

I keep telling my self were not the only ones that race like that! Thanks:D

To little to late for what? The dash isnt to convince you of anything, as a matter of fact its my money and just a reward for those that are there, besides some plans Mel and Trashdog are working should be very intresting !!!!!!!

Looks like the 20 will be there on Sunday. My goal is to pass Scott and Harv in RAMS points for the season. Look out boys I may be starting in the back but we are going to let it all hang out because I have nothing to lose.

Back