SOLD - 36 Ft Enclosed Trailer

Kyle Swip

Hello, I am selling my black 36ft enclosed race car trailer. This race car trailer has been used by our team for two years. It is not in perfect condition, but has definitely been useful, enjoyable, and an overall great investment. People will notice you driving down the road or in the pits! It is bumper pull. There is a ladder on the front of the trailer for access to the top. There are a few minor damage spots on the outside from the previous owner. The back half of the trailer is taller than the front, which I believe should fit a winged sprint car. The inside of the trailer features tool boxes, counter top work space, wall baskets for small items, closet space, air hose reel, extension cord box, power outlets, lighting, and d-rings on the ground.
The title of this trailer says it is a 1998 Swanee Trailer, and the trailer itself has patches on both side suggesting it was from Southwest Expressline Custom Trailers

I have plenty of pictures that I can email or text.

I'm asking $7,500. Price is negotiable. We are planning on selling everything we have in order to enter a different class of racing, so the trailer needs to go.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Back