Some Photos From 5/6/07

sprint fan32

÷(`[¤*ÐërËK ËvÄñS*¤]´)÷
trying my hand at taking photos...they are not bad for a digital camera...better than nothing i suppose would of had more but ran into camera troubles....also congrats on the hurricane on his first win of the season!

Attachments

• boyd1.jpg
    boyd1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 205
  • burch2.jpg
    burch2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 189
  • wyzard.jpg
    wyzard.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 166
  • joe2.jpg
    joe2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 177
  • ryan1.jpg
    ryan1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 164
  • timmy1.jpg
    timmy1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 168
  • cooper1.jpg
    cooper1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 154
  • mathews.jpg
    mathews.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 145
  • short1.jpg
    short1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 164
  • dave2.jpg
    dave2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 152
  • mike6.jpg
    mike6.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 181
  • mike7.jpg
    mike7.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 149
and the rest of them....

Attachments

• mike8.jpg
    mike8.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 152
  • mike9.jpg
    mike9.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 171
  • kburch.jpg
    kburch.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 139
I would think being a Worley fan that you would have known he was simply going to fast for the film to capture.........................

Really, I was in Memphis but heard he done a great job. He certainly seems to be the guy to beat at this point.

real sprinter???

well for one if joeys nose wing had stayed on tommy would have had his hands full im not takin away from tommy i respect him alot but joey did one hell of a job driving that car with no downforce on the nose of that car all in all it was good racing saturday not anything to complain about oh and congrats to super dave in the multi win and THE HURRICANE in the modified feature .....

speaking of jr??

does anyone know what his problem was with mikey saturday nite?? i looked up and the next thing i know jr was at the top groove pointing his finger at hollering at mikey. as far as i know mikey lead the whole race and he decides where to start the race on the back straight am i right??? so far no one has an answer to this that i have talked to. thanks

the reason for no pics of jr is because i just did not take any lol...thanks for looking i way have the camera there again tonight 5/12/07

Back