Some Tri City notes

Doug

Announcer
As previously reported, we are racing on Sundays, and will be UMP sanctioned.They will be adding lights, and will be installing a transponder scoring system.The transponder system will in turn, run the scoreboard.They are also purchasing 2 wreckers to be dedicated track trucks.

Click here for Tentative Schedule Hilights

Anyone interested in racing at Tri City is encouraged to attend the registration meeting at the Granite City Knights of Columbus Hall (4225 Old Alton Rd) on Sunday, January 9th. 1pm start time.

YAAAAAAAY.....more lights........Uh Doug.....do you know if tcs is planning on having the reservered pit parking again this year?

Flying Wizard,
Yes Tri-City is going to have the reserved pit parking again! It will be available at
the rules meeting January 9th.

Thanks,
Kevin Gundaker
G&G Motorsports

UPSMANLUVRACIN,
Gates will open at 4:00p.m.
Pill Draw Closes/Driver's Meeting 5:15p.m.
Hot Laps 5:30p.m.
Racing 6:00p.m. SHARP!

Thank You,
Kevin Gundaker
Tri-City Speedway

The Devil's Advocate said:
Haven't seen anything yet except press releases and promises. That's all we've really gotten from DIRT Motorsports too.
Maybe cause they are still in limbo themselves? Like, the deal at TCS wont close til Jan, and DIRT was still doing the deal for MARS?

My old business partner always told me, "don't count on anything until the contract is signed and the check has cleared the bank."

Neither has happened. Yet.

hey kevin

nice to see u have tcs/ since eveyone else isnot having bmods why dont u run them/ i know about 20 drivers that would race in that class:eek: just an idea it wont hurt to try them out for a while:(

Doug

In the web site you posted for highlights.. It says in there that all events will be on the 1/4 mile... Aren't the latemodels running on the 1/2??? Just a rumor I heard...

B mods would rock at tri city..enough would come..but..they are running 5 classes as it is..and time is a factor..which ****s. I loved the b mods..felt that class would go good at godfrey..and it did. wish there was a track around here..that would pick them up..lotta guys are sitting and waiting.

Back