Something's Missing!

28jracer

Joe Prince
I've been involved with racing pretty much all of my life. I have been a Member of this site since it's inception (different names over the years).

Here lately, especially since the demise of the "trophy girl" thread, it seems as though there have been a few unsuccessful attempts to try to get a thread going that would "take-off" and eventually be the "King" of all threads. For some reason, they fizzled.

I thought of a topic that is sure to gain some attention and should be able to withstand the tests of time.

The subject? How about... wackymac19?

If you are a fan, give a "shout out" and proclaim your support. Is there enough interest for an Official Fan Club? Any funny stories you'd like to share? Just anything about wackymac19.

I believe there is enough material out there that this post will endure for quite some time.

I would appreciate hearing from everyone, but, out of a common respect, please do not reply right away. It is hoped that GUZA and PITDRIFTER will be the first to post on this special thread. So, please sit back and let's allow them to get things going....

Oh we get the pleasure of posting first. I guess I'll beat Andy to it.

I'm glad I get to see Mac at the track every once in a while, when I make it to Pevely. I know that he has had more laps around I-55 this season than he has ever taken, without bending sheet metal. But we should give him time, its not even mid season!

???

Thank's GUZA! I knew you'd have something!

Where in the heck is PITDRIFTER? I'm sure there are hundreds (if not thousands) of people waiting to post something!!!!

Keep in mind, multiple posts are welcomed. It is understood that NO ONE has just one story, one funny thing, one nice thing (well maybe just one here) or one bad thing to post. Everything is welcome. If we get enough support, we may compile a book that we know would sell millions.

It worked for that other famous Dodge Financial man - Lee Iacocca.

Well Rumor Has It, He's Lobbying Hard To Legalize The Hemi. If He Can Persuade Them To His Way Of Thinking, You May See A Big Green "superbird" Sportsman. He's Tired Of Same Ole' Hum Drum Stuff. He Wants To Put New Meaning To The Saying "the Rules Have Changed".

Wackymac, Has Visions Of Being A Stud!!!!! Just Needs A Little Cooperation From The Masses!!!!:D

I Think Mr. Mac Needs To Let Me Drive The Pace Truck And He Can Stand In Back And Wave At The Crowd. Kinda Like The Nascar Boys Do. That Will For Sure Bring The Masses To His Side! I Can See It Now, Mac With His Big Smile And Dual Peace Signs Flyin', Kinda Like Ole' Tricky Dick!!!!

Pit,
Thats not fair. Two posts in a row.

Mac is afraid to sit out in the open. You know how some fans are, he might get hit with a cooler or can or something. He needs to bring out something like the Popemobile to protect himself. You know not everybody is in the wackymac fan club!

By the way, they have a time limit so they must limit the amount of Dodges in the program. Can't have them slowing the show down!!!

Well, How About Decking Him Out In Race Gear? But, The Helmet Has To Be Open Faced So They Can See His Muggg!! Ya' Know A Pope Mobile Would Be Wuss Like, And Hard Core Race Fans Don't Like A Wuss.......see Jeff Gordon!

Btw... Can't Coment On The Dodge Thing. I Likem' Toooooo!:D

Oh Btw..... I Hear Bob Kaiser Is Lickin' His Chops, Waiting For The Call To Put The Hook On Mac's New Ride. Bob Is Kinda Missing The Old Days......:D

Where is wackymac19? He hasnt chimed in on this post. I expected some kind of reply by now!

I know where he's been...

I was told that he's getting his hair done. It was reported that there was a BLACK DODGE PACE TRUCK parked in Clayton on South Brentwood. It was in a spot marked "Overnight Patient Parking Only."

My source could not tell me if it had DEALER plates or not.

Guza said:
I wonder why?

:confused: :D

MACS PROBABLY OFF BOWLING SOMEWHERE. HE CAN DRINK BEER WHILE HE'S DOING THAT. BUT THEN AGAIN, FROM THE LOOKS LOOKS OF IT, HE DOES WHEN HES RACIN'... :p :D

OOOORRRR, HE COULD BE OVER AT BOB SCHMIDT'S GIVING HIM SOME HELPFUL HINTS??? ;)

28jracer said:
I was told that he's getting his hair done. It was reported that there was a BLACK DODGE PACE TRUCK parked in Clayton on South Brentwood. It was in a spot marked "Overnight Patient Parking Only."

My source could not tell me if it had DEALER plates or not.

IS IT ONE OF THOSE OVER NIGHT STAYS WHERE THEY PAY YOU TO BE TESTED UPON???

Tests?

I have no idea if it's experimental or not. I checked around and the only Doctors office on South Brentwood is the Hans Weiman Institute. This explains the "getting his hair done" part of the rumor I heard.

If he was at Schmitt's, I gaurantee that he wasn't getting advice from Bob. Bob is only as smart as Beth allows him to be. Bob get's his racing advice from Beth.

I'm glad that GUZA and PITDRIFTER were able to reply. Now, let's hear from the rest of the fans!!!

GUZA,

How do you get to be a member of the chase crew? Last week, Mac had some business in the stands to attend to and he entrusted me with the Pace Truck keys in case it needed to be moved. Does this make me an Official Member?

The chase crew should get some stickers made from SYNERGY GRAPHICS for their vehicles designating them as the "chase crew." I hope I'm a member. Let me know what the qualifications are and what I need to do for "OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION."

Thanks!

Wackymac19 Official Pace Car Chase Crew Application

NAME____________________________

You are now an official member of the Wackymac19 Pace Car Chase Crew

Joey, I Can Get D.richards To Print Us Up Some Application Forms. I Think There Ought To Be A $20 Membership Fee. The Fee Will Get You A Ride In The Pace Truck(6 Members Per Night-2 Per Feature), A Decal, And A Old Used White T-shirt Signed By Wackymac Himself. Ya' Know If We Promote This Right??? Uhhh, Uhhh Well, Uhhh???? We Might Get Are Money We Spent On Printing Back??

Window Stickers?

How is the attached image for a window sticker?

These will be vinyl letters only. No black background. I just used black to see how it would look on my tinted windows.

Disregard this one (I removed it since the formatting did not transfer when it uploaded) See below for the actual prototype sticker design...

Guza!!!!

That must be one of the OLD FORMS!!!

I think that one is for the white car Mac used to pace the track with... oh wait... that WAS a racecar! Oops!

Anyway, is that the correct form to be an Official Chase Crew Member for the pace truck?

I sure wish Mac would sign-in and help us out with all of this! Doesn't he understand that he has a huge following out here?

Well... so far there are three of us. I'm still waiting for this post to catch on!

This should work now...

The formatting of the letters did not upload correctly. The fonts I used were downloaded from a font site and I forgot that they were not common fonts.

The "wackymac19" is actually a DODGE font.

The "PACE TRUCK" is a HEMI font.

Back