Special Saturday Race this Saturday, July 7th

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
We are racing a special show this Saturday July 7th for:
Pure Streets
B Mods
MiniStocks
Dwarfs

Regular payouts (14 cars and over starting the feature goes to higher pay scale), normal racing times, gates open at 5pm, pill draw from 5:45pm to 6:45pm.

Hope to see you all there!!

Count me in....man you could probably pull a bunch of amods with sfcr not running but ............. but then maybe not with I-55 paying the mods $1000 to win...lol

Are you still running your regular show Friday night?
I also think you might pull a lot of A-mods since SFCR isn't running Sat. night.

sportsman

why not try some sportsman at the rock. pevely isnt racing them and the closest track to go is highland. u could draw quite a few good sportsman out at the rock. just a thought.

Regular Full Show on Friday Night 07/06
CARS, A-Mod, B-Mod, Pure Street, MiniStock, Dwarf/Modlite

Special Show on Saturday Night 07/07
B-Mod, Pure Street, MiniStock, Dwarf/Modlite

http://www.fredrock.info/

Be There, Be There, Be There...
JP
Fredericktown Raceway Track Announcer / Webmaster

why not try some sportsman at the rock. pevely isnt racing them and the closest track to go is highland. u could draw quite a few good sportsman out at the rock. just a thought.

Then Kyle Stozler could have both his cars at the Rock!!!!

sportsman

u could just use the b mod payout. that would be pretty close to what like benton and pevely payout.

Sorry, gents, but the classes are set. We'll see how this show goes and maybe on down the line we'll do something with other classes.

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy! Don't shoot the messenger, man!! Neither Terry or I made the decision!!

Like I said, MAYBE we can change it up in the future if there are other Saturday races. Remember, patience is a virtue. :p

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy! Don't shoot the messenger, man!! -- It''s just a a flesh wound. Neither Terry or I made the decision!!

Like I said, MAYBE we can change it up in the future if there are other Saturday races. Remember, patience is a virtue. :p

And you have seen me patient when? I think your comment is "cool your jets"!!!

Alright, Pythoner - you're bringing in the big guns, now!! I fart in your general direction!!

Honey, I am THE Monty Python fan!!

I also love Fawlty Towers, Are You Being Served?, Keeping Up Appearances (go Hyacinth!), The Vicar of Dibley, Red Dwarf, Father Ted, Ab Fab, As Time Goes By, even Benny Hill, the original Mr Bean (NOT the movie!) and Allo Allo!

Even though it's Canadian, ay, one of my favorites is The Red Green Show, don't ya know.

OK, you convinced me! Fawlty Towers is one of my ALL TIME faves. Matter of fact, the kids were watching Extras just a few minutes ago. I'm also a big fan of Brit humor. There was a show when I was in high school called Dr. in the House - what a hoot it was. Then, even though it wasn't comedy - more like camp, really - there was the Emma Peel show, er, I mean The Avengers. So, I guess you're a fan of BBC America, huh?

Absolutely!!! LOVE Brit humor!!

I just can't get enough of Basil Fawlty!! I love the one where he beats the car with a tree branch. I fall out of the seat every time I see it!!! I also love all his one liners he does under his breath. I used to have "A satisfied customer, we should have him stuffed!" as my email notification sound, but I lost it somehow.

I acutally love anything John Cleese is in. He is truly hilarious. There was a movie he did that was a riot - can't remember the name, but he was a headmaster at a school and gets stuck on this trip with one of his students somehow and it's just too funny!!!

John Cleese is definitely the man, or the bloke as it were. Seems like I saw him in some Garfield movie just this afternoon as I was passing through the living room. He was heavy into corporate training films for while. Total waste of his talent. I remember a website devoted to Fawlty Towers. It had the theme music you could download. I used to have that on my computer for a while. But, like you email notification, it somehow got lost. Real shame they didn't make more of those. I rented the whole set once and the kids loved it. Cheerio

Back