SPECIAL THANKS TO MARATHON FINANCIAL, ST. CLAIR & BELAIR BOWLING CENTERS!

don hoener

don hoener
The Board Of Directors Of Allied Auto Racing Association Would Like To Thank You All For Your Support Of The Racers At Belle-clair Speedway Last Friday Evening! What A Great Job You Guys Did For The Entire Evening. Your Participation Made For Awesome Event All The Way From The A.a.r.a. Oldtymers Autograph Session To The Great T-shirts To The Awesomely Unique Trophies And Of Course The Bonuses For The Feature Winners!

To Each And Everyone Of You Who Put Your Time And Money Towards This Event! Thank You!

Those ARE some fantastic t-shirts they gave out. I had my wallet out when I asked for a large--I was fully expecting to pay $12, maybe $15 for it. When the guy said it was FREE...:)

Yes I have to agree it was a fantasitic show, with alot of action! ther were a few races i couldn't tell who won they were so close. It was one of the best nights of racing there all year!

Thanks Trackman91!

I Want To Say Thanks To Mike For Setting Things Up For Us To Bring Over The Old Stock Car. We Had Several Of The Old Drivers Sign The Inside Of The Doors For Us. They All Got A Kick Out Of Looking At The Car And The Pictures We Brought. Thanks Again Mike!

Folks "Bowling Night at Belle Clair Speedway has turned into one of the biggest nights of the season. Mike and Al did it right and they did it with class. I was amazed at their financial support and the number of shirts that were given away and tossed in the stands.

Maybe next year they can have two nights, one for each bowling alley. Bel Air Bowl Night could be on Cinco de Mayo weekend and St. Clair Bowl Night would be during the fair. I love the taco special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So does Tina and her mom. We drive once a month from Edwardsville just to get 'em.

Oooops, this is about "thanks". Thanks Al & Mike. So what about next year???

TTG/MM

I Agree Al And Mike Did Great!

Only Bad Thing Is I Got There Kinda Late And Went To The Pits. Sooooo, I Didn't Get One Of Those Coooool Shirts. Anybody Have A Couple For Me??? :eek:

where we were sitting inj the stands they didn't throw the shirts they were supposed to with hoffman on it , they threw out plain white shirts that said bell-air bowl on the sleeve?

shirt shortage!

You are correct # 25, while manning our table on the front stretch we were bull rushed by people wanting the good shirts.It is hard to give some folks a shirt and say no to the next person, especially a child. We had the plain shirts in reserve and had to end up using them. We have already discussed changes for next year so when the fans get lucky enough to catch a shirt ,it will be the good one. Only problem with doing it that way,when you catch a shirt ,who is to say it will be the correct size. Kind of a catch 22. Mikey M.

Back