SPECIAL THANKS To the Hayes motorsports family

I'm only going to address a couple things here and honestly, you're not really worth the effort, but you called us corrupt so here goes: You say you were leading at the white flag...did you lead the entire lap? I know you race at Pevely, or used to, not sure how they do their scoring there, but at SFCR we go back to the last completed lap, which would have been the lap before the white, and I promise you..if you were in the lead on that lap and the entire white flag lap was complete, you would have been put in the front.

As far as dumping Billy in the heat..if I were you, I'd be thankful the track guys were in a forgiving mood, otherwise you would have been watching the races from the grandstands.

I wasn't at the races Saturday night, can you upload that video you speak of to youtube and give us a link to it, I like in car video! If you don't know how, I would be happy to help, I have a little experience doing that.

Also if anyone has video footage of the #1 B mod accident I would like to see that one too.

So if so many people are embrassed bc of the way SFCR runs the track why aren't they on here taking your side? Apparently where you race they score things different, wait I forgot you are the best modified driver around, according to.......you! But then again if you are the best why is that you are too embrassed to bring your own car back to Farmington?

The Hayes family are great people and you are giving them and Chris' car a bad name. And don't think that next time you pull that crap with Billy he won't be afraid to junk your car bc he will. And it doesn't matter who's car it is. Remember it's a RESPECT thing....right?

Brian you drove one hell of a race! It's sad that guys cant go out on the track anymore and just
race. Everyone has to get on here or Facebook and ***** about something! To the comments about the heat race, depending on who you are cheering for is how you see the race. The video that was
shown to me Billy clearly gave Brian a slide job and didn't keep his speed up and Brian hit him. You all know Billy would have done the same thing if it were the other way around but that would have been ok.

When Brian passed Brent on the bottom how was that not a clean pass? Brian was under Brent held his line while Brent came down from running up top. But once again that is ok because it was Brent.

Good race Brian.... all i can say u was robbed of the win and everyone in the stand saw it....its hard to win when ur fighting a up hill battle on the line up... cory got who he wanted to win plain and simple....

My family and I was setting rite at the flagstand and Brent Thompson passed the 32 coming out of 4 an beat him to the line then everyone passed the flagman and a yellow came out a lap later.Brent was put back where he belonged and just outdrove the 32 for the win and I didnt see Corey come out an help celebrate Brents win, Corey runs a pretty good track as we used to go to Benton and you see where that dump stands now a days.

Well I brought out the last yellow that I know of so I guess I'm the one to thank for all this. It doesn't matter to me who was going to win it unless I had a shot and well... Anyways from my video you can see Worley with the lead at the restart before my yellow. Brent passes Worley off turn 4 with 2 to go. Then looks like Worley gets him back coming off 4 to get the white flag. But then I bring out the yellow in turn 4. So last completed lap Brent was leading. Or was there another yellow after I left the track?

Last completed lap at 0:30 mark. Not the best angle but you can see Brent has lead at that point.

[video=youtube;i4x7FWJAfB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4x7FWJAfB4[/video]

A Lap is NOT completed UNTIL ALL cars pass the flag stand.... If a car spins before the flag stand, then it goes back to the lap before.... Always been that way.....

it is just sad that u cant show up race and have fun but until corey figures out that all the problems his flagman is creating is just hurting his pocket book because he cant draw no cars from other tracks and it will always b that away

Rule 7. When a caution occurs on track, all drivers will slow, remain in position, race will revert to the last completed lap.

Where in that rule does is say ALL cars??? You are right it doesn't because it is one of those gray areas where they can do what you want!! Many of the other tracks have something in there rules like I-55 a completed lap is 2/3 of the cars. I think this pretty much sums it up. Its what night and how you want to work the gray area.....

I said I wasn't going to do this, but I can't help it.

At SFCR, more than the leader has to take the flag, the entire field must do so. As the video clearly shows, you take the white, yes you are in the lead then, BUT the caution comes out for the pile up in turn 4. All those cars had to complete the lap too for it to be counted. It's not a complete lap until all the cars cross. Had those cars crossed, you would have been counted as the leader for that lap.

Still don't believe me? Take a look at the rules http://www.sfcraceway.com/images/2011%20rule%20book.pdf

Number 7: When a caution occurs on the track, drivers will slow and maintain position. Race will revert to the last completed lap.

Again, completed is the key word here. Just because the leader crosses doesn't mean its complete..the lap begins when the leader takes the flag. It's finished when the last car crosses.

As far as our track guys, they chose, in this instance, to give you the benefit of the doubt ONE TIME. Didn't they show you the black and warn you? This too is covered in the rules. Wasn't it you they stopped and talked to about rough driving or was it someone else?

That's it, I'm done. Say what you want, think what you want, I don't really care.

Yes you are right completed is the key word. But it is also missing another key word! How many cars have to complete the lap. It doesn't say ALL or 1/3 or 2/3. So therefore the rules are gray!!! The is no arguing that point.

It's always been that all cars have to complete a lap for it to be a lap at most dirt tracks in this country and it's always been that way at SFCR since i've been going there. Thanks for the good video to clear this up Bill.... I wasn't sure that they got it right at the time and it's clear that they did.

If SFCR doesn't say anything other than last completed lap then you have to hold them to ALL cars. And as long as they are consistent with that what can you say?

Let's switch it around... Lets say Brian had the lead with two to go, Brent gets the lead at the white flag and then the pile up. If they gave the leader "Brent" at the white flag the position would same guys complain that it wasn't a completed lap and the rules say "Last completed lap" and that Cory got his man?

Sorry about the yellow...Looked like it would have been a good one at the finish.

This is some funny stuff. I'd like to know 1 track that counts a lap complete as soon as the leader gets to the flag stand. I've been to a couple of race tracks and have yet to see it counted that way. BUT whatever makes you feel better is what matters.

Only lap that counts on is the checkered!

Looks like it was an exciting race! Sorry about your luck, Brian...

I think since Bill brought out the yellow and caused this big ol' ruckus, he should be held down while every driver gives him wet willys and wedgies. And possibly an occasional plucking of the leg hairs. Maybe a little torture would make him think about what he's doing and hopefully next time he wouldn't be square-dancing on the racetrack under green.

Back