Special Wednesday Night UMP Late Model Show at SFCR on Sept. 22

Millsey

Special Wednesday night, Sept. 22nd show featuring UMP Late Models and 410 Sprint cars at the St. Francois County Raceway. $2,000 to win both. Sponsored by Boyer Lumber & Rental of Potosi.

For more information phone (573) 438-4546 or (573) 438-7337.

If this goes well, they are planning on doing it more often....

Don't know about the Happy Hour...!

Seriously?????

ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THIS????? WHEN DID THIS COME ABOUT????
SPRINT CARS AND LATE MODELS ...........
GUARANTEED TO BE AN AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!
Way to go, Cory, I hope this one is a HUGE success for you that way hopefully we can get the Late Models there more often in the future. I'm looking forward to it. SPREAD THE WORD, PEOPLE!!!!!!

Alright

What a great show to bring to the track Cory and Jill. Ever since the LM were cut at Fredericktown i have been disappointed. They are a VERY exciting class of cars to watch and Farmington is the PERFECT track for them to unleash their power .......

So, Bring it on. I am ready for this GREAT Show. Im thinkin Shannon will be really excited about it also, he is a LM fan too . Get Ready Shannon, we are going racin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LeaDonna :)

This will be one heck of a show. With no other UMP tracks running and this late in the season just wonder who may and will show up !!!!!!!!! WAY-TO-GO Cory and Thank You !!!!!!!!!
If you missed the last Wednesday nite show with UMP modifieds and late models this is your chance to redeem yourself. Hopefully Ed Dixon will be back to push the cushion up for the 410 sprints.
dirtracefan73 sorry to let you know that wings and Happy hour are done on Mondays. The"Hustler"

That's funny, Shannon's going with me.... I guess you can ride in the back of the van in the "rumble seat." LOL...

I'd love to see SFCR run regular Friday night shows featuring Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds, Street Stocks/Sportsmen, and Micros. And then I-55 run the same show on Saturday nights! Talk about dual track events!!!!! I can tell you this, I know where I'd be every Friday and Saturday night!

Back