speed channel on charter

I sent them a complaint on their web site though the contact area.

Speed is gone from the basic service. Just like the weather channel. I may be looking for a different provider. It will cost more!!!

I know direct tv you haave to subsribe for speed .weather channel is on but worhless but direct has there own weather for your zip code

greedy is the only word for them.Called and now you have to have a box to get speed each box is 5 bucks a month and it will only work on one tv.charter tv is dead to me i will be moving to some form of satellite tv

I just got Direct last week. I only pay $2 more on a 24 month cost analysis averaged monthly. I get a lot more for $2

greedy is the only word for them.Called and now you have to have a box to get speed each box is 5 bucks a month and it will only work on one tv.charter tv is dead to me i will be moving to some form of satellite tv

But you can't use a VCR with that setup.

We still need to complain so those of us that want that service can get Speed back. They can't just keep taking away without notifying the customer ahead of time. There was no way we knew yesterday we had it and today it is silent. That is wrong!

No matter what, get the DVR. They are "priceless"! :) I'm going to racing somewhere this weekend!!!!!! See you at the TRACK!

how bad is dish I've got direct tv was looking into dish I liked primestar better than direct
I had direct....now i have dish. Only reason why i switched was direct wouldnt give my HD for free like their new customers....dish gave it too me free. To be honest..ive had real good luck with both companies. Definately..get the DVR like biker said. And..the DVR can work 2 tv's....saves on paying for an extra receiver. I got rid of Charter 5 yrs ago and im sooooo glad i did. Chitty service....chitty quality...and their net service was totally unreliable.

we almost changed to dish but a tech came thru our boxes are about 10 years and starting to fade away this one gal wanted tosell protection plan or service rep come out don't need either just new boxes dvr was to costly for us a month also no need for HD at the moment OLDER TVS LOL

I got ya. I was with direct for over 6 yrs and they didnt want to upgrade me unless i paid for it. Im sure in years to come...dish will do the same. To me....they are both about the same. Im just glad we got rid of charter. Got tired of rate increases.....fewer channels and unreliability

Dish network will get ya with the increases too. Mine has went up $11 the past 2 months, but they did give us free Starz for a year. I have been pretty happy with them though.

I was furious when I came home and found that channel 43 was gone!!
Call Charter and tell them you are going to pull your service.
I did that and I got 2 digital boxes and they lowered my bill!

Back