Speedy GONSALVES video!

Pitboss88

Racing Paparazzi
This is my first attempt at a You Tube Video. The subject of this video is Clayton, the son of Ron Gonsalves. My son raced for a couple of years with Clayton....let me just say that when we beat him we felt like we beat the best! The kid is one amazing racer!!

If anything the video proves how safe Quarter Midget racing is. In the two wrecks featured, none of the kids were hurt, and Clayton actually went on to finish 2nd after going to the rear after the wreck. Quarter Midgets has a better safety record then little league football, so if your interested in getting your child involved, don't let this scare you off!

And to those of you who think that racing is all about big motors and how fast you're going, watch these kids race! They pass, get loose, spin out, miss the set-up, have to pick the right tire compound, wreck and have the will to win just like the big guns! Think about it...your sitting 4 inches off the ground on a high banked 1/20 of a mile track. The G-forces in the turns will throw your head to the right if you're not strong. It's real racing folks...:) Hope you enjoy! (by the way.....CRANK IT UP! :cool:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_6_XDUc4YX4

Dennis you did a wonderful job on the video! The Rob Zombie music was cool!
Hopfully next time, the highlight of Clayton's next race will be of a good run or a victory, and not a flip :D

Ron Gonsalves

Back