spike tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
W.T.F. !!! You've gotta be kidding me, backwards, figure 8 mini-van racing! Opening night can't get here soon enough!

Millsey and I watched that too.. The chick was hot, but too much attitude.. Whats his face should have got a beatin from No-neck. And how about that idiot in the minivan that got air-evaced out. Reminds me of something I would try.

I'd love to put that mini van race on at St. Francois County some time. We wouldn't even have to do it as a figure 8, just in reverse. I think the rest would take care of itself.... After all people go for entertainment...

I'm not the one who threw a little temper tantrum for Trashdog to bring him back a "GOOFY" hat from Disney in Florida...

oh, please, hound.. you get the dickie-do award... that means your belly sticks out farther than your dickie-do!!! hehehehehehehee!!! now, that's funny!! i don't care who ya are!! art.

I tell you what's really funny is Hound tries to make fun of where everybody else lives, at least you don't have to be afraid of going outside after dark here. Not like his house!

No.... Meth labs, thieves, thugs, slime.... Etc.....

By the way, you misused the word "hear." So besides your pathetic spelling, evidently education is also a problem where you live.... LOL... When you hear things that go "thump" in the night you probably just think it's another mugging!!

excuse me meth labs are out i n the sticks like jeferson co and beyond ,theives can be any where the only slime i know of in the toilets at a speedway near you that's right you live in GODS COUNTRY I KEEP FOR GETTING,TELL ME THAT NEXT WINTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back