Spit it out

racin90

Ok..whats everyone doing this year..movin up..movin down..helping..watching..what is all going on this year.

getting back behind the wheel of a Street Stock @ TCS and BCR if they run.
My oldest daughter and I will be sharing the wheel.

P.S.
Hey, Mike Im still interested in the rearend if you still have it and can offer me the same deal as we discussed before.

Motsinger Masonry has decided that Motsinger Motorsports will be racing with the Fastrack series in 05. I have not singed off on the idea yet, however, I am still trying to get an engine to race two nights a week close to home.

Cool..good luck guys. Randy..sorry..we did sell it..let me know what size width you need..ill talk to some people i know..k. Good luck to randy..mike and dean(fastrack..cool!!) in 2005!

Hey thats cool. What I need is a complete center section, 31 spline. Either 3:73 or 4:11.And Brake hardware, Disk or Drum. I have a Curry housing and axles already.
Randy

ill look and see what we got..ok. as far as brakes..id goto the junkyard..scam some off a metric car..frt ones...get some 5x5 rotors at autozone...and either buy some weld on brackets..or..you can make some from 1/4 plate.

Or..goto speedway salvage in madison..got tons of 9 inchers laying around...scam some pieces off them..or buy the whole rear end and part them out.

Randy,

I know we have a 4.11 with 31 spline full spool set up and ready to go. Will talk with the old man to see what he might want for this. As far as brake system, by the brackets, and switch the rear to disk brakes with the right rotors. Much easier to swap gears with at the races if needed.

Matt

Best of luck to those giving the Fastrack series a shot. I hope you do well and the series is a success in this area.

Good luck Ramlus on your rookie year in that division. Its a tough class..but..so are most anymore. Have fun.

Back