Sponserships Needed

Sponsorships Needed

The Racing Association of Mini Stocks (RAMS) are looking for sponsors for the 2005 racing season. This is a great class of 4 cylinder cars that will be racing at the Doe Run Raceway on Friday nights and the Montgomery County Speedway on Saturday nights (along with trying to get a few special dates at a few other tracks). This class was started for the "average Joe" to be able to get into the sport of Stock Car Racing. We are a very family oriented group that prides ourselves on having fun, and keeping this class affordable for everyone. A sponsorship is $500.00 and you or your company's name will be on all of the vehicles. And you will receive advertisement throughout the entire season. Your name will be on any and all the press releases or stories in the local papers. We would appreciate your sponsorship and would work hard to do you or your company proud to have been affiliated with our organization.

If you have any questions that I or our President could help you with feel free to PM us. Thank You so much!

LeaDonna Payne
RAMS Secratary/Treasurer :)

Hobbiestocksfan or FaithfulFan

I am hoping...

The number of nights we run will depend on Mother Nature. Unfortunately, last year seemed to be plagued with rain out after rain out. However, I anticipate the first night of racing for the RAMS (weather permitting) will be Saturday, March 26 at Montgomery County Speedway which has picked up the RAMS on a weekly basis in the 2005 season. Doe Run Raceway probably won't open their gates until the end of April or beginning of May which will then provide the members both a Friday and Saturday night track. Along with these two tracks, I am also working on trying to get a few "special" nights at other area tracks. It looks like there is an opportunity for the RAMS points series to last for 24 weeks, with 18 of those weeks having both a Friday and Saturday night track available to the drivers, along with a few 2-day shows (which will include a Sunday or Monday race) and hopefully a couple of special nights at other tracks. All of that added up could make between 45 and 50 nights of RAMS racing. Of course, Mother Nature will have to throw in her two cents now and then but hopefully not near as much as last year. Even though the points race ends Labor Day Weekend for the RAMS, there may still possibly be a few more nights of racing at Doe Run (which tends to run later than most tracks) and MCS - which I didn't even include in the above numbers.

Currently, there are 14 RAMS drivers (and more members because not all members are drivers). However, I believe there are more that will join as racing season draws closer. In fact, I know there are a few more who plan to join but haven't paid/mailed their dues yet. Doe Run Raceway, in my opinion, will probably average 25 mini-stocks a night, but not all drivers will be RAMS members. I'm not sure on an average car count at MCS as of yet due to the fact that this is their first year at that track.

Anyone who does sign on as a RAMS corporate sponsor will have their name, or company name, etc. displayed on ALL RAMS vehicles and receive advertisement at events we host and participate in. Your name would also be in any and all press releases and stories regarding the RAMS. Again, sponsorships start at $500.00 and, of course, go up from there. If you really think about it, that's a GREAT deal. You will have your name on at least 14 cars (and probably more as drivers join), be mentioned at the tracks and in all of our press releases, along with all the wonderful recognition you would get on this message board.

Any further questions, feel free to contact me via pm. If you leave a phone number, I will be happy to get back with you. Thank you for your time.

Crystal Eaton
RAMS President

We are still looking for a couple of new Sponsors for this up and coming racing season. If you could help us out we would really appreciate it ! Thanks. LD :)

Keeps on growing...

I believe the RAMS DRIVERS list is up to about 18 now. I have full confidence that this number will continue to grow as the season approaches...at least that is my hope. We haven't stopped promoting the RAMS. We have been dedicated to getting the word out to drivers who may wish to join.

A corporate sponsor of the RAMS receives a 3.5 x 8.5 sticker that is displayed on BOTH sides of each RAMS member car/truck. So, let's see.....right now that would be about 36 stickers out there with your business on it. PLUS, you receive press at the track, in all of our press releases, and in any event we participate in. I have been in contact with one company that has shown great interest in sponsoring the RAMS. I just have to work a few things out and send them a sample of a sticker. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things will work out with them.

RAMS members, get out there and get some sponsors. This is YOUR payout that is affected. I don't get ANY money either way, so if you want it to be as good as (if not better than) last year, it's up to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back