Sportsman Car for sale......

smaldirt28

I am trying to sell my car that i am currently running at Belleville and Pevely but i will not let it go until the end of the race season. I want to finish out the year. The only reason i am selling this car is to pay off some debt and and start building a new one for next year then. Nothing is wrong with this car. Never been bent or crashed hard. All of the parts on the car were either new last year or this year:

*Car was built brand new in 2004 on a metric chassis
*Jaz 16 gallon fuel cell
*Coleman floater rearend, 28 spline axles, 4.56 gears, 5 on 5 bolt pattern
*Three link rubber biscuit pull bar
*Solid J-bar
*Afco springs in the rear
*Tru-Coil springs in the front
*Bilstein Shocks all the way around
*1/2" aluminum fuel line
*Quick Car battery cable kit with battery disconnect switch on the decking
*Duralast Battery
*kirkey lay back seat
*Wilwood Pedals and Master cylinders (dual brake setup with balance bar)
*2-lever shifters
*Window net
*RJS seat belts
*Coleman Quick steer
*Quick Car gauges ( water temp, oil temp, oil pressure )
*Afco switch panel
*Tublar upper A-Frames
*Big lower Ball joints
*longer Upper balljoints
*1.68 box 3 speed tranny
*Blowproof Bellhousing
*Z-28 flywheel
*High torque Mini Starter
*Dynatech headers
*Sweet power steering setup
*Holley 500 carb built by JDR Performance
*HEI distributor with accel coil
*New Pulleys (only 3 weeks old )
*New Fan (only 3 weeks old )
*Aluminum radiator ( only 3 weeks old )
*350 SBC, 0.30 over, everything in this motor was brand new at the beginning of this season. Has 461 heads with 2.02,1.60 valves, screw in studs, guide plates, etc. All balanced and built with very good parts.

I am sure that there are something that i missed or somethings that others may like to know. I am selling this car turn key ONLY. I will not sell this as just a roller and i will not part this out. This car is a muiltple feature winner with tons of heat race wins etc. All you will need to do is get in it and go. I will consider putting a new body on it for someone if interested. Please serious inquiries only. Please email me at smaldirt128@hotmail.com, PM me, or call 618-233-0694 for more info and price. Thanks in advance.

Tom

Here are a couple of pics:

http://www.belleclairspeedway.com/photogallery/2005 Photos/July 8, 2005/DSCN4257.JPG

http://www.belleclairspeedway.com/photogallery/2005 Photos/April 15, 2005/DSCN0008.JPG

I am selling it to pay off some debt so we can get a house and then i am going to be building a new one. I will talk to you friday then.

Tom

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Already had lots of emails and PM's.......You can't build this car for what i am asking!

Call me and setup a time you can look at it if you are interested or i race every friday night at Belleville if you want to see the car run.

hey someone please help out tommy and buy this car. i have seen him run this car all sason long and he can sweep the racing night on any given night, so he was not bullsh*ting anyone when he is saying that you can find one cheaper and be as competitive out there. and that T & A chassis is one of a kind also. this is the real deal here.

Austin "Big Dog"

Back