sportsman class gets canceled again

A35S

Go to The Front
wahoo another 60 dollar check from bellevile! if they had enough time to run another mod feature next week why cant we run ours? i spent alot of money and time on my car this week. and i pay over sixty bucks to get in,i think we should run the feature or you can give us the money where we started. we always get the shaft because of ump so at least they could give us a decent paycheck. allied needs to rethink the way they are doing the splitiing of the money,that stuff ****s.also,we should get alot more money since there wasnt as many cars right? hopefully allied or stan rewards us in someway. i need new tires!!!
j.m.o. chris

Don't like it.

Hey , I'm a racing fan and have been for more than most of some of these racers life, howeverI get feed up with some drivers complaining about " I HAVE BEEN CHEATED " by officials or whatever, IF DON'T LIKE, IT MOVE ON ! Go race where you think you will be equal. Stop trying to give peolple grief over petty stuff! GROW UP! We enjoy our home town track, and it's jerks like you, that get's them shut down.!!!!!

lisser54 said:
Hey , I'm a racing fan and have been for more than most of some of these racers life, howeverI get feed up with some drivers complaining about " I HAVE BEEN CHEATED " by officials or whatever, IF DON'T LIKE, IT MOVE ON ! Go race where you think you will be equal. Stop trying to give peolple grief over petty stuff! GROW UP! We enjoy our home town track, and it's jerks like you, that get's them shut down.!!!!!

THE ONLY JERK HE IS YOU!!!!! SINCE WHEN DOES A RACER VOICING HIS/HER OPINION GET A TRACK SHUT DOWN???? NO TRACK/PROMOTER/OFFICIAL IS PERFECT, OPINIONS SHOULD BE HEARD! THE LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT THEORY IS BULL SH!T. IF EVERYONE FOLLOWED THAT THEORY, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MANY DRIVERS AT THE SAME TRACK FOR VERY LONG. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ADMIT YOU'RE JUST A FAN, SO YOU WOULDN'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW A RACER FEELS WOULD YA'?

Hey Dude! Where do you Get your money from? I have been to a FEW TRACKS in my life,and bonehead ,you young guns ain't got doodoo on some of the old boys that we loved to watch race!.
And I am sure ,that the track that you would run would not miss my pennies in your eyes. But, I do have friends that travels to enjoy GOOD racing, and would travel to see it. I did not want to offend anyone and for that I am truely sorry. In memrory of St Charles, That was some good racng and there are some of us that miss good old racing.

You're Losing Me Lisser54!

Chris Just Voiced His Displeasure And That Is His Right. No Reason To Call Him A Jerk.

I Don't Know When Tracks/promoters/officials Became Off Limits When It Comes To Voicing Complaints And Concerns?? There Is No Perfect Place To Race We All Know That. If Complaints And Concerns Are Brought About And Deemed Ligitimate They Should Be Addressed. If They Aren't Voiced They Are Never Heard And Nothing Is Done. I Will Agree That Some Will Complain If You Hungem' With A New Rope. But, The Like It Or Leave Attitude Is Wrong. An Official Or Promoter That Lives By That Will Eventually Be Begging For People To Come!

Hey Lisser now you ruffled my feathers

you do realize that you contradicted yourself there buddy. you say that Chris is a jerk and needs to stop complaining...well what the **** are you doing? Are you a racer? Were you ever a racer in the past? If you werent then you have no idea how it feels to bust ur balls all week to find a motor for your car and then come race night- have an awesome start for the feature and then get cancelled. So dont cry on here about how bad we treat "the officials & the race tracks" if you have never been in their shoes. and before you go off and say that I have no room to talk- I was a driver once and now I am married to one.

JMO

Amy
28s wife

Why don't they just run the sportsman main first thing next week? Even if it was shortened to 10 or 12 laps because of time concerns, they at least deserve to run the race.

And I think it's well known on this board that I don't really care for this class, so for me to say this...:)

chris,you probably had a fast car,and a good starting spot.so i can understand your frustration.BUT....... this game we play as a hobby is not fair at times.this is not a perfect world. if they divided up the feature $ equally,which i'm guessing they did, half the field got a bum deal,and half came out better than normal. it all works out. there may be times that you benefit from a deal like this. maybe you already have,and forgot. divding the $ up equally when the a main gets rained out,but a nearly full show had been run, is the way MOST racing orgs. do it. it's fair.look at it this way.. you made a he!! of a lot more this week than last week. so really,buddy,quit your complaining. you have been at this long enough to know the breaks don't go your way sometimes. **** it up and go on. not trying to piss ya off. just that's the way it works.

Personally I thought Belle Clair did a great job of getting the races in before the rain came. I realize that Sportsman and pro stocks didn't get to have their feature and I feel bad for them. But the races were over by 9:30 with the rain pouring down by then... That is not a bad night of racing! Godfrey was still going at it when the rain came at 11:15 they didn't finish the LM feature or probably the others. I'm not positive what exactly did finish there..but again I think Belle Clair handle the weather situation very well.

:)

Hey sportsman boys.......Fredericktown wont cancelle a feature just because of time...we had 6 classes last nite and got out by 11:30 I think......WITH AN INTERMISSION!!......If Belleville dont want ya.....We ALWAYS like new comers....Randy Tyson Jr. was here last nite......So why dont somemore of you guys come down this Friday!!!!

We had this happen to us a few weeks back...we were leading the feature 4 laps in and had it rained out...we had to split the purse with everyone. After thinking about it, it still ****s...but it kinda is the nature of the beast. Late Models and Mods are runnin for national points...they get to have double features if their's are rained out...but for everyone else...you just split the money and get points only from heats and dash.

By the way, we had fun down at Fredricktown...we started 17th and got 10th...with all Allied stuff and a broken right rear shock. The track "unfortunately" stayed tacky all night. We needed it to get alittle dry-slick to level out the field alittle bit.
1 Complaint....how can Kasey Nations sit in the infield for 2 laps and then have a yellow thrown (for him)...and he restarts in 2nd??? Kinda fishy dont ya think!?!?
But...like I said...it didn't bother us at all...we had fun and will be back next year with hopefully more of a "fighting" chance!

The payout as we were told last night is supposed to be right at $100.00 since there was such a low car count. Still doesnt change the fact that the drivers wanted a make up feature next week...how is there time to make up a UMP feature and not a Sportsman & Pure Stock feature? Sorry, but the modifieds take way longer than either of these races do.

jmo

28s wife
Amy

It just comes down to UMP (National) vs Allied (Local). That is the only reason. MARA does the same thing with rained out features.

i wasnt trying to start fights or rip on allied or nothin, i just think they could let us run our feature next week since they dont have to run a mod feature.i think allied does a great job of gettin the show in ,i just think the splitting of the money and the no points thing is dumb.

Re: Chewin

Thats a good point......Me and other people here are wondering that??? Kasey stayed in the infienld for 3 LAPS!!!!!

i understand if you guys think you got screwed ! but how would you like to have to run 11 laps in the rain like the mods did ,with cars out of control sliding all over the place and bouncing of the walls! did they throw a yellow NO ,did they ask any of the drivers about the track NO ,did they re align on restarts NO ,there were some restarts that were 3 wide behind the leader ,allied screwed the mods,after friday i beleive what everyone says about allied being such a joke!

First of all, the yellow flag was not thrown out FOR Kasey......Second, it was not his fault that the track didn't throw the yellow right when it happened like they should have......Third, he got his spot back because Kevin's car shut down coming out of the turn causing them to get together!!!!! Those are 2 good drivers that can actually race almost an entire race neck and neck and not tear the hell out of each other and i don't see a problem with that either!! We have definately had our share of BAD CALLS, and I sure didn't hear you all whining then!!???!! Laura

Back