Sportsman Roller or motor or Turnkey

jrip_196

Just wanna win
3-link Extreme Chassis that's been updated by us. 29 wins in the last 54 starts. 2 National championships and a Track Championship

Shocks sold
$2400 Roller
$6200 for motor Carb to clutch motor is drop in and go. water pump, fuel pump, pulleys,etc
$5200 without carb and clutch

$9000 come take everything and go race. Its more because of all the parts and rims and gears and such.
All is Negotiable but Money Talks, B.S. walks

Jon Ripperda 618-975-6038

Last edited:
Make that 30 wins in 55 starts. 60" coleman floater, Allied legal motor was all brand new this year and has 22 nights on it with very little leak down . Motor price is not negotiable. 11 : 1 compression. Can be made 12:1 with a different head gasket. New Willy's Carb with about 18 nights on it. Would make an excellent B-mod engine. Make an offer on the chassis. The worst that will happen is I'll laugh at ya.

Motor is winterized and still sitting in the car in a heated shed. As it came off the track from Tri-City!

Roller comes with bell housing, tranny, gear, front end parts, headers RR hub, bearings and rotor was new 4 nights ago, Coleman rearend, Double Pass radiator. Nose is still very usable and have 2 sheets of black (I think if not ill take off the price for ) metal i would kick with the deal for a new body. Get a motor and race. Did leak down test and checked the motor components, still cross hacthings in cylinder walls, Virtually 0% leak down, need to get new valve springs and bearings look good. All is for sale yet.

Heading in a new direction folks, make an offer i cant refuse, or let me keep it and come race it on money nights. Everything still for sale.

Heading in a new direction folks, make an offer i cant refuse, or let me keep it and come race it on money nights. Everything still for sale.
Every night is "money night" when you show up!...;)...What is the new direction???

Every night is "money night" when you show up!...;)...What is the new direction???
You will find out soon enough I guess. All is for sale yet. The roller I would make a great deal on for someone, just shoot me a price. Motor is firm. Lots of spare parts.

Top. Shocks back for sale. Not 1 offer in 2500 views. An insult from me is the worst thing you will get with a crap offer.

Getting ready to knock some dust off her soon. Pry will be out with the car at I-55 end of April early May. Bring cash to the track and ill drive it on the trailer after a race if your worried im taking all the good parts off.

3-link Extreme Chassis that's been updated by us. 29 wins in the last 54 starts. 2 National championships and a Track Championship

Shocks sold
$2400 Roller
$6200 for motor Carb to clutch motor is drop in and go. water pump, fuel pump, pulleys,etc
$5200 without carb and clutch

$9000 come take everything and go race. Its more because of all the parts and rims and gears and such.
All is Negotiable but Money Talks, B.S. walks

Jon Ripperda 618-975-6038
Do you still have the car and can you send me pics and price on roller and what all comes with it as roller

Read more and you will find what the roller comes with and the price. Not typing it twice. pics I will get on that

Here is a pic

Attachments

• Action 1.jpg
    Action 1.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 151

Back