sportsman @ springfield

latemod

Who sets the rules for the sportsman at springfield? I went yesterday for the first time and was suprised by the sportsman not only looking like a late model but re steering like one. I was in the infield and i was impressed on the speed that they was carrying. I did not get to look at one up close so i really don't know what kind of suspension the winner had. 30 car field also.

Very entertaining race (besides having a few too many cautions)! The track was perfect...they could run the top to get some momentum instead of just follow the leader on the bottom. Track reminded me alot of Duquion last year for the mod feature.

Who won the fight between Shepard and Nichols? I was so far away and couldn't see much but a huge group of people rolling around behind an ambulance.

A typical pit fight yelling and screaming with a few punches. Set up the octogon if after a long race you want to fight have at it! Yes being my firstime for stock cars on the mile i really enjoyed it. I will do that again.

Did anyone happen to video the sportsman race? Or know where it can be found? Was told it was on you tube and face book but haven't been able to find it. Thanks

Back