sportsman stub car

racin90

Putting back on here..got some new pm's its a chevelle stub car..leafs on back..new body..new interior...59 inch floater rear end..650 gear..all there..minus motor..trans..2500...have some extra wheel..tires..will sell for 100..also..have a 355...needs freshened..double hump heads...8 qt cirle track pan...530 lift cam..in the car now..runs realllllyyy goooooddd!! Sell the motor for 1000..can hear run..can sell car..complete..minus power steering unt for 3300 and the tires

Btt please..will make a deal with the short block unassembled 350 30 over i have as well...give someone 2 motors..a car..and plenty of tires...3700

here's a pic

Attachments

• 100_0085.JPG
    100_0085.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 154
355 is on hold..someone put some money on it..if dont pay by Friday..will be back for sale..comes minus water pump..dist...carb..starter...has shortblock w/heads..intake...8qt pan..car still for sale..and..if someone wants the car w.engine in it...i can sell it like that also. Since the spare is gone..motor..w/engine 3300

wont sell wheels and tires..unless i sell the car. Like i said..if car doesnt sell..im going to run it..and will need spares. Sorry. Its a nice car...really..and..with the motor in it...wont take much to get it going(ill need the carb..and dist..but..i can getyou a dist to use). I do have a really good 350..30 over..but..it has manley floating 5.7 rods...steel crank...11 to 1 pistons...dart heads..comp cam(550 lift) 8 qt pan...but..its too expensive to put on here..id need 3500 for it.

Ill pull the motor..sell headers..trans..driveshaft...roller..for 2400..all you need is a motor

btt please..will sell...all tires and wheel..pull the motor...get roller with trans..gear..headers..battery...ect..all for 2600

Back