spots at tri city fri (parking)

The last time we raced it was asked in the drivers meeting about our spots. It was said that we get to keep our spots that night.

what?

Franco! If there are "NO" reserved spots........ then why would the Late models get to park up front? It sounds to me like they have reserved spots!!!!! Your post made no sense.... iether there are reserved spots, or not... that should be accross the board.... which is it? do the late models get preferential treatment?

Franco! If there are "NO" reserved spots........ then why would the Late models get to park up front? It sounds to me like they have reserved spots!!!!! Your post made no sense.... iether there are reserved spots, or not... that should be accross the board.... which is it? do the late models get preferential treatment?

There are no reserved spots for the people who have them weekly, the latemodels always park up front down the one aisle, like at every big latemodel special. It just makes it easier at events like these.

when ever there is a big show they always park them big rigs in the front. one it makes it easier for the big rigs to get in and out by parking them at a angle like they do and the track will want them up front because they are the show. it is sad to say they do that to the guys that runs there all year but the big late modle guys will get better treatment. and if the show runs to long for some reason it is the support clases that will get cut. they do this every year.

blah! blah! blah!

Not trying to make y'all mad... I know how things work at the race track and why they work in the fashion that they do.......(whitney)! But thank you..... I am just giving Franco a little ribbing because of the way he worded his post...We as every week racers do understand but it doesn't make it right..

No problem, I slept good last night. It has been this way for the last three years that I know of. I think this is the first time this year that this has come into play. We will have people to assist in parking. Just asking everyone to work with us.

Thank You All
Franko

whew!

I slept good last night too Franco! Like I stated before I know the drill... just giving you a hard time!!!! I do have a question though... will there be a trailor there tonight for hot pit stuff? (ie; tires, jacks etc) just asking before hand don't want to get anyone mad!!!!lol

Back