Springfield/ARCA

pfcsparks

rubbin's racin
are there any locals planning on trying to run the ARCA race at springfield in a couple weeks?

I believe Kyle Chady from Benton will be racing up there and at Du Quoin in September....

another I believe may be running is the Hill guy (can't think of his first name) from West Frankort.

Not 100% positive on these to but I am pretty sure.:)

that's brad hill from west frankfort, he's got eddie pearson driving his car again this year. i brought this post up cause i thought it'd be cool if an owner who maybe just ran the dirt races would end up putting someone like korte or someone of that nature behind the wheel, kinda like what they did with terry english some years back

it would be awesome to see cooksey win there, actually, he's always run good at springfield and duquoin, and really another guy to watch would be kelly kovski, he's always running good at those races. i thought i heard a while back that justin allgaier was maybe going to run the two dirt races, anyone got anything on that?

it would be awesome to see cooksey win there, actually, he's always run good at springfield and duquoin, and really another guy to watch would be kelly kovski, he's always running good at those races. i thought i heard a while back that justin allgaier was maybe going to run the two dirt races, anyone got anything on that?

I'd imagine that if he don't have a race that weekend he may go. I'll ask him and Ashley...

I was told that Justin wanted to run DuQuoin, but the powers that be at Penske advised him that it was not in his best interest at this point to race anything other than their #12 Verizon Dodge.

i guess i can understand that, kinda ****s though with them telling him what he can drive, he was always a threat at either of those races

Back