Sprint,modified,pure street.

jrjunkman

OK!!!!!Lets get things started---SPRINTS----I know everyone is excited with the racing season to start soon.We all know that Tommy Worley jr.will race VERY hard to defend his Championship.This will be exciting to watch.So who will win in the sprints this year?????? Worley jr--J Montgomery-T Montgomery,-Buckley-Boyd-Keith-Adams--Who do you think will win?????
--MODIFIEDS____ Brent thompson was strong all of last year----the modifieds are very exciting to watch---this is a toss up this year---so many strong racers--so who will win?????Pick em--Thompson,Shepard,Eaton,Worley,Greeenwalt,Francis,Nations,Smith,Bond.This is a hard one,some of the racers in this class have raced other classes and will be good ones to watch--is John Bond a sleeper here??
PURE STREETS---This year will be a good one with Chris Boyd going for another Championship after a year off-(He has a new Camaro)The #3 cars are good with Blair and Mike Crader--Kasey Nations in his yellow 17R will be tough-Mike savage will be tough as well---ones to watch are Wadlow#30--Wofford#00----as are many others-so lets have some fun and ---------U PICK EM EARLY---and lets se how our boys do--Thanks to everyone and GENTLEMEN____START YOUR ENGINES___

Sprints- Would love to see someone knock off Tommy this year, but if he runs here full time, I dont know if it will happen.

Mods- Would love to see the 53 of Matt Eaton pick up his first championship. But its VERY hard to bet against Brent Thompson. You cant count out Billy Smith, or Dave Shepard.

Tommy will be driving the A12 for Doc Sloan and running alot of 360 shows. When he's not at a 360 show he will run his car at farmington. He's not running for championship this year. He will be in Springfield this weekend.

Well here's a few pics of my modified. It's not the Bmod from last year. It's the black Amod I bought at the end of the year and ran a few nights

Bill Nickelson

Attachments

• DSC04196.jpg
    DSC04196.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC04198.jpg
    DSC04198.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 189
Well here's a few pics of my modified. It's not the Bmod from last year. It's the black Amod I bought at the end of the year and ran a few nights

Bill Nickelson

Oh, I see what your up to. Go yellow so you can use the wheels off of the company truck and match..Shyster

Dude... that Aschinger Truck is a bute! LOL

Here's Brad McKinnon's car.

Attachments

• Brad 09.jpg
    Brad 09.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 190
  • Brad 09 2.jpg
    Brad 09 2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 183
  • Brad 09 3.jpg
    Brad 09 3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 187
Chris And Kasey

here is a couple of pictures taken today-3-15-09--of chris boyd and kasey nations and their pure streets.Chris Boyd #17C,Kasey Nations #17R--cars look pretty nice-huh?--cmon guys and gals----lets see your ride for this year-----who looks best chris or kasey?????

Attachments

• MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 236
  • MVC-021S.JPG
    MVC-021S.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 240
  • MVC-023S.JPG
    MVC-023S.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 221
  • MVC-029S.JPG
    MVC-029S.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 217
  • MVC-025S.JPG
    MVC-025S.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 227
Will you people please start voting--------Otherwise I will have to buy Chris and Kasey a steak dinner---and then I will have to wax them.----HELP!!!!

Chris wanted a Camaro to race this year, so we built one-----and no that is not larry jo-it is lucky-------Larry jo was hiding from the camera-Lucky was setting the air pressure to scale the cars.

I hope tommy does race alot at farmington this year, he is the one that I like to watch the most he keeps everyone on their feet for the entire race. I think that Kasey's car looks the best and I am only saying that because he is my fav. racer in the pure street.

Tommy will be at Farmington for opening night, racing in memory of Chris "wickerbill" Lawson. That's Chris's Birthday. Garrett will be racing at Doe Run on Friday's and Farmington on Saturday's in his 600cc Multi, so I'm sure Tommy will try to be at Farmington as much as he can.

does anybody know what the plans are for jason keith, steve short, or casey barnhouse? haven't heard anything about them but i'm still planning on rooting for them this year.
any info??

I spoke to Arlin Keith Sat 3/21 and he said Jason Keith is ready to go and will be racing at Farmington.And I am sure Steve Short will be there every week as well.Have not heard anything on Kasey Barnhouse.thanks for the post.

Back