STACKER 2 M.A.R.S. ARKANSAS & MISSOURI DOUBLE HEADER THIS WEEKEND

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
By Ben Shelton
Batesville, Arkansas (August 3, 2005) – After a few weeks off, the stars and cars of the Stacker 2 Mid America Racing Series (M.A.R.S.) will roar back into action as they prepare for a double header that will take them through Arkansas and Missouri this Saturday and Sunday night.

With fourteen events in the books Wendell Wallace currently leads the Stacker 2 M.A.R.S. point standings. Jack Sullivan (Arkansas), Terry Phillips (Missouri), Jeff Floyd (Arkansas), and Justin Wells (Missouri) round out the current top five in series’ points and will all be looking to try and make up ground in the point’s chase this weekend. In addition, to being in the top five in points, Justin Wells continues to maintain a slim advantage over Dane Dacus in the Rookie of the Year standings. Other drivers expected to possibly be in attendance at some of the weekend’s events include Steve Rushin, Joey Mack, Bill Frye, Jordan Jones, Peyton Taylor, Terry Henson, Leslie Essary, Dustin Mooneyham Brandon McCormick, and many more Super Late Model Stars of the Midwest.

Night #1 of the double header will find the Martians visiting the ¼ mile, red clay oval at I-30 Speedway in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Stacker 2 M.A.R.S. tour last visited I-30 Speedway on April 23rd with Jack Sullivan picked up a thrilling win.Gates open at 5:00 with racing action at 7:30. Adult grandstand admission is $15 with kids 6-12 only $2. Pit passes are $25. For more information and directions visit the official website of I-30 Speedway at www.I-30Speedway.com .

Night #2 of the double header will find the Stacker 2 M.A.R.S. competitors rolling into Monett, Missouri for a Sunday night showdown in the tri-state area at Monett Speedway on Sunday, August 7th. The Stacker 2 M.A.R.S. tour last visited the Monett Speedway on April 10th with Wendell Wallace picking up the win. Monett Speedway is located on Highway 60 North of the Wal-Mart Super Center . For ore information and directions visit http://monettspeedway.tripod.com . Gates open at 5:00 with racing action at 7:30. Pit passes are $30.

For more information on the series visit the official website of the Stacker 2 Mid America Racing Series at www.MidAmericaRacingSeries.com.

Back