Stage 1 - Bomber 2005

inTENSE

Here are a few pics of Nathan Schmitt's bomber for the upcoming year. Graphics will be put on in the near future.

go schmitt racing!!!! gitn r done..workin hard sometimes hardly workin. the cars turnen out great and will turn a few heads at the car shows this year...we know dustins graphics will turn out great.. cant wait to get it all together..thanx

Nathan,

Are these like the wheels you are selling? I'll get with you next week to come and get the tires. Very nice looking car!

Rod

yes rod the're the same just older.. and i dunno if neone can tell but the color on the top of the car is really silver lol.. it kinda looks white in the pics but its really silver...

LOL it dont look nothing close to that now just ask rod how it looks he seen it last night we got a sweet looken car and a motor that should last this year we have our stuff together and awaiting the start of the season and waiting very anxiously GO 19 SCHMITT RACING!!!! Kyle

Yep looked much better in person. The interior is awesome and Nascar perfect! Thanks Nathan for the wheels and tires.

Rod

hey nathan, this is Paul from auto tire just wondering if your gonna bring the car up , to have another alignment done on it or not if you do i will see you then

Back