stlracing.com weekly NASCAR poll rules!!!!

m00se

a.k.a. MOJO
stlracing.com weekly NASCAR pool rules!!!!

THE RULES GO LIKE THIS!!!!!

Everybody entered must have their picks in by **12:00 noon** on the *THURSDAY* before the race!!!**(NO EXCEPTIONS)**

Each week pick 5 drivers!!After the race on sunday you throw out the highest finishing driver you picked and the lowest finishing driver you picked to leave you with a total number of 3 drivers who's finishing positions you add together to get your score!!Whoever has the lowest total will be declared the winner!!!!Top 3 positions pay points!!I WILL DO THE MATH!!!!!

ALL PICKS ARE "FINAL" AS OF THE DEADLINE THURSDAY AT NOON!!!!!!

1st place--15 points
2nd place--10 points
3rd place--5 points
4th place--3 points
5th place--1 point
6th on down--0 points

*(example)*

player 1's drivers finish in positions 2,4,8,9, and 10
player 2's drivers finish in positions 1,2,4,5, and 43

player 1's total=21
player 2's total=11

Since daytona is already over our first race will be ROCKINGHAM!!!Results and points should be posted at the beginning of every week!!I will set up a new thread each week for you to post your choices on!!!!**THERE ARE NO PIZES, THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!!!!**

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!

i guess its good that m00se is doin the math..becuz last time he pretty much had the order revursed besides the guy that won! LOL:D :D just givin u trouble

YA, I READ THE SCOREING SYSTEM WRONG!!!!!I GOT THE WINNER AND MYSELF RIGHT THOUGH!!!!!:D :D GOOD THINK I DIDN'T WIN WHEN I ADDED THEM UP, THAT WOULD HAVE REALLY LOOKED BAD!!!:D :D :p

UPDATE!!!!

I AM NOW AWARDING 4TH PLACE WITH 3 POINTS AND 5TH PLACE WITH 1 POINT, 6TH PLACE ON DOWN WILL STILL RECIEVE 0 POINTS!!!!!THIS BEING DONE TO HOPEFULLY REDUCE THE POSIBLITY OF TO MANY TIES!!!!!!!!ALL POINTS HAVE BEEN UPDATED SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!

Back