Stolen Truck

#32DML

Either late last night of early this morning someone stole Vince's truck from the side lot at his shop. The good part is that the trailer stitting behind was not connected and locked down so it still remains.

Doubt if it will surface but be on the look out for a 1988 red and black chevy 2500 extended cab long bed with loose LM tires in the bed and one wheel in the bed.

Sorry to hear that....but, it might still be in the area. With gas being so expensive, the crooks probably don't have enough money to get very far in that gas guzzler. I just hope Vince isn't the one to catch them. LOL

Mike

Who would be dumb enough to do something like that???!!
I'll repeat Mike's comment "I just hope Vince isn't the one to catch them".

How far will that truck get? Did it run better than it looks? It was stolen for more reason than you would think. And it was a good thing the trailer was not hooked up.

Identification marks

Vince's truck is easily identifiable. Just lool for the elephant foot prints on the front end.

BTW----how is Marty doing today. He was last seen doing the psychedlic yawn and laying across the fender of someones truck.

dirtracingirl81 said:
It made no sense to steal that truck.:mad:

MAYBE THEY THOUGHT IS WAS UNIQUE OR A COLLECTORS ITEM. NOT EVERYONE HAS A TRUCK WITH ELEPHANT DAMAGE. :eek: SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I HOPE THEY CATCH THE JERKS WHO TOOK IT.

Back