Stolen

speedude

not sure if this is the right place or not but...

Please keep your eyes open and anyone with a shop, please print and post. This family is very dedicated and Brea is an up and coming, well deserving young lady as is her family. As you can imagine, they are devastated.

Thank you....

December 12, 2006 at 09:55:25:
Hello Everyone,

We were on our way to Orlando, Florida for the PRI Sprint and Midget Classic; we stopped right outside of Kansas City, Missouri at a hotel to sleep for the night. We got up around 6 am and walked outside and everything was gone. Our truck was a Black 2005 Dodge Ram, and our trailer was a white Exiss with two big decals on the back one is a WMRA logo and one is a Red Line Oil decal. Every single piece of my racing operation was in that trailer.

The Chassis was a red powder coated 2005 Beast, with black carbon fiber pannels. The motor is an Esslinger. Our tool box with all of our tools, shocks and springs, wheels and tires, quad, all of my safety equipment, spare axels rear ends, I can't even name it all off. I really don't even know what to say right now. Just please if anyone hears or sees anything, please let me know. Email me at brea_lopez@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Brea

It was reported on Midgetmadness.com that the hauler, trailer and midget have been recovered. Spare parts in the trailer were taken but the midget was completely intact. Also, her gear bag with helmet, uniform, hans, etc. were not taken as well. The items were found in the Kansas City, MO area near a Flying J.

Its sad. I cant believe in todays age and time, people have the balls to do this kind of thing. Just goes to show there are dirtbags every where..Sorry to hear that...

Back