Storm damage!

SSstocker

Any body else get storm damage last night?
I have half a tree on my car,and it just had to hit the neighbors house :mad:

This storm rolled across Arnold. Not long after I took this picture, the tornado sirens started wailing.

Where do you live at in Arnold Moonflow? I was working up there yesterday at the Ambulance District and saw the same clouds coming through!!!!

Looks Like you better get that pump ready again :( Hope you don't lose anything. And if you let us know if we can help out....

Lisa

Wow this weather is doing some funky stuff.. We had Severe storms here the past 2 nights in a row and over 5 inches of rain the past 2 days. Last night we had 85-95 mph straight line winds. lots of damage and power is still out at my house (5 hrs now) and they are saying we could be without power until tommorrow. Thank god power is on at work so i can use the computer! lol

yep i just got it twice as bad as wed. night. 4" on water in basement. going to rip up everything and leave it concrete until wet season is over. most of the stuff is on pallets so it don't wet. thanks dirtgirl for the offer but i haven't lost much just new carpet or tile(i like the tile idea) and two feet of drywall around the bottom of walls. mabey i will make it two in a row at godfrey tonight to help.

Yeah, we had a large tree get snapped in half last night. That storm was vicious, and moved in with unreal speed.

We have some damage also... Gig tree limb snapped and is on my lower deck up against the house and roof. Gutters are all crunched . Not sure about the deck furniture. :( It's all under this huge branch. The pool looks like a floating tree all the branches and leaves are in it. I guess now might be a good time to get that new roof. I can't imagine it was not damaged by the looks of things.. :( But we are all in one piece and the most important thing is the race car garage escaped all injuries :) And so did we :) Boy are we BLESSED !!!!! :D :D

Back