Street stock 4 sale

KGOV30

SOLD !!!!!! I have a metric street stock for sale.It was built new in 2007.The car is legal for tri-city,highland,and belleville.Cage was built out of all 1 3/4 tubing and is set back for better rear %.The car is race ready accept lead and rear gear.It has a nice chevy 355 and is backed by a 1.68 3 speed trans.This is just a quick list of some of the parts on this car.Wilwood pedals,Coleman quick steer,Ford 9 inch,tru-coil and afco springs and all afco shocks.All the part on this car only have about 20 nights on them.Also the car comes with many spare parts as well as all the set up and scale sheets.I am asking 4,000.00 for all of this.It would be very hard to find a better built car.If you have any other questions i can be reached at (618)910-8028 Thanks kasey

Attachments

• PICT1175.jpg
    PICT1175.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 317
  • PICT1176.jpg
    PICT1176.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 273
  • PICT1177.jpg
    PICT1177.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 233
  • PICT1178.jpg
    PICT1178.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 312
  • PICT1180.jpg
    PICT1180.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 307
  • PICT1181.jpg
    PICT1181.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 353
  • PICT1190.jpg
    PICT1190.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 312
The trailer is not included in the price,but it could be bought for the right $ if the car sells first.Not really sure how wide the car is, but the trailer is 82 wide and it fits just fine on it. thanks kasey

This might be a dumb question but i cant find much info. Could this chassis run in a UMP Super Street class? What is different? I am just try to find out where i would race next year and want to keep my options open.

I have a friend that races ump street stocks all over il, ky, and in, and from the sounds of it and the looks of the pics, there probably aren't many places it couldn't be raced with street stocks. Will need to pep the motor up to race places other than belleville, tri city or highland. Most other ump street stock tracks allow more motor than those 3.

This looks like a really nice car. Well worth the money.

Thanks for the complement pitdrifter.Also if anyone has any questions i can be reached at the number on the first post. Thanks kasey

this is a good car!

I have raced against this car and it handles well, and is quick. If you were to race it as a UMP street stock you would probably have to pep-up the motor and I believe put weight jacks in it. other than that I think it can run with them. You might put an interior in it...

I have raced against this car and it handles well, and is quick. If you were to race it as a UMP street stock you would probably have to pep-up the motor and I believe put weight jacks in it. other than that I think it can run with them. You might put an interior in it...

The weight jacks and interior is a maybe. Depending on what ump does with their rules. Running track rules like they did this year some tracks allow them and some don't. Same with interior. Steve Maisel ran this year without them most of the time and when he was at a track that allowed them, he sometimes ran one on the left rear. never did he have them on all four corners. Won 18 features and 10 2nds like that. i think ump is going to do something rules wise this off season from indications I've got.

Back