4 speed tranny
seat
belts
net
and extras

trailor has ramp overs

if interested call or text 309 251 3939

asking 3000 obo

would you be interested in a mod roller? b-mod. good body. with everything exept motor, radiator, and drive shaft!
I wanna trade for a race ready street stock.

maybe how can i get ahold of you to talk bout this?
i had someone before say this and they lied to me and had ro spend alot more then i was expecting
do you have any picts?
call or text 309 251 3939

Photo0023[1]..jpg20100411192417[1]..jpgI Would trade my roller for yours turn key! I dont want the trailer just ur car with motor and tranny. U can keep your belts as well.
I have about 10 spares some are bead locks. Spare BRAND NEW rear bumper. BRAND new intake and valve cover gaskets. has good sag. 3 speed in it! oil pressure gauge and temp two dummie lights. brake pressure gauges with front and back brake adjuster extra steering componets, afco shocks. BRAND new brakes all around. NEVER drove on. (calipers,pads,rotor) good seat with pad! window net, ford 9in rear with 600 gear. fresh gears and oil in rear. New upper tubed a-arms ball joints so on. All new parts never raced on. Brand new push putton start set up in package. sides of body are new and decking. back river side and back pass side are used but good shape! EVERYTHING EXEPT EHAT I TOLD YOU. lol
Thanks just let me know!

Back