street stock for sale with pictures

Jimmy Cummins

CEO, Cummins Lumber Co.
metric car with older dirt works modified cage on it. sits pretty far back and to the left. has a 16" seat, 16 gallon fuel cell, gas pedal, aftermarket brake pedal and master cylinders, 31" aluminum radiator, steering column with 2 u joints and a quickener. it is a roller, stock metric uppers and lowers with caprice spindles and rotors. comes with some extra wheels, springs, and some other stuff. has stock power steering pump still attached and the lines. it is a pretty neat car, definitely needs a little cleaning up. the body is straight, has a good ss black monte carlo nose on it. it has a ford 9" in it with 5 on 5 axles. i have a set of headers for it but they are rough. 618-210-3514. $1500

I also have some tubular upper a-frames that would fit this car. might be interested in trades.

Attachments

• IMG_2298.JPG
    IMG_2298.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 797
  • IMG_2299.JPG
    IMG_2299.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 779
  • IMG_2301.JPG
    IMG_2301.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 1,027
  • IMG_2302.JPG
    IMG_2302.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 765
  • IMG_2303.JPG
    IMG_2303.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 775
i plan on having this car at the swapmeet this weekend in belleville. it is a full roller now and i peeled half of the stickers off

still for sale.......... I cut half the body off it and the back of the cage and some of the bars on the front, re-doing a lot of it. I plan on putting a new dash and rear firewall in it also. the price is going to go up though. It is $1500 right now.

still for sale. it has a disc brake ford 9" in it. i will throw in some lead and tubular upper a-frames if you need them. and some racing shocks if you can use them too. and an extra set of lower a-frames and an extra left side header.

i'll sell this car for $1000 this week with no fuel cell, no lead, no tubular upper a-frames, no quickener. come get it!!!!!!!!

i dont have recent pictures of it because i dont have a digital camera. i do have a camera phone i can text pictures but they may not be the greatest. the car is in highland. 618-210-3514

car

the cage cant be less than 30 inches from the rearend to b a street stock,if less than that its a sportsman,how far back is it, we nee a back up chassis 4 a ss.

Back