Street stock roller

faustfan2

Have a metric roller chassis for sale..has the stock fire wall and floor board in it 9" floater with 6:83 gears, op,wt, and tach gauges shifters and rods for a three speed tranny three wheel disc brakes clutch and brake pedals and master cylinders got the adjustable pro shocks on it, good cage,16 gallon fuel cell body is in good shape. Also have a spare car, Its a mid 80's monte was going to build a new car with it but decided not to. Spare car is real good shape its 90% gutted dont have the front suspension or a hood every thing else is there. No rust in the floor boards or on the frame. Got a few spare parts for the roller got probably 7or8 spare wheels and tires got the drive shaft, headers aluminum double pass radiator. Cars need to got will take $2000 for it all no lower. Cant figure out how to post pics but if your interested can email them or text them. Call 618-713-0268 if i dont answer leave a message will call you back.

Would like to Adam but i guess i got to be smarter than the object im working with. I cant seem to figure out how to do it...have tryed a few times.

I do but undecided on what i want to do with it now beings the motor is done and i havent even started to build the other car yet. You got any suggestions Adam?

Back