Street stock setup

mopar performace

MOPAR PERFORMACE
Can some one tell me what kind of bite you need to start with in left rear in a metric car we have 51 left side 49 cross and 49 rear percentage and 64 lbs of bite at left rear. Some guys i have talked to say you need to have way more on left rear bite some say you should be ok just trying to see what some others that have drove street stocks thought thanks

Id say 2 inches difference is where i always started. I tried to keep the left front and left rear within 1 inches of each other. Also..that rear percentage looks a little low to me. Id say its gotta be a little more....around 51 percent? I dont know for sure. Whaty is the weight of the car as it stands w/driver in it on scales.

I'm with racin90, 49 is low on rear,52-53 or so rear, need more bite, 100-150 or so bite. You'll most likely be making little circles instead of big ones as is.

Thanks guys for the input i trye running current setup in car but the motor was laying down so i could'nt real tell what i had but i will be trying a couple diff things and move a few things around.

Back