street stocks at I55

turn left

GRAND MASTER
Just curious when I55 plans to run street stocks again.

If they want local guys to build or buy them, they need to race them even if there is only 5 or 6. How much time can that really take.

if they want local guys to build or buy them, they need to race them even if there is only 5 or 6. How much time can that really take.
time is not the issue... Anybody in there right mind knows you cant run just five cars. This class will grow there and it will be the best ss racing in the area if they get the cars next year... Jmo

Never would be fine with me. Their program is too long as it is. Four classes is way more than enough (the program was better with 3 classes).

Never fails that you always reply something stupid to every post about the street stocks at I55.....lol

Do you really think anyone cares if you want them there?

Their show is too long as it is? They're done by 10:30 99% of the time if not earlier on regular shows.

It obvious you're nothing but a late model and modified fan. Go find a track that only runs them. Good luck with that.

The payout was one trophy, and it was probably donated. I don't think the street stock guys will race for a trophy.

i think they need to make a 2 year plan to combine the sportsman and bomber class. i said this a few years ago but the officials wont listen. they think 10 classes of 10 cars is better than 4 classes of 25. it would not take much give and take from the sportsman and bomber class to combine the classes........ 355, 3 speed, stock 4 link , steel body............. or they could continue the way it is

Back