Street stocks

i think if u run street stock u can pull all the guys that drive a sfcr and other places cause not a lot of ppl race on friday

Bob has his stuff together on successfully operating a track, and seems to always make it, when other places are struggling all over the nation.. Go to SFCR and enjoy them on sat, and appreciate that these are different tracks, with varying classes of cars for all racers..I enjoy DRR being there, because they give a place for the young racer to start out; and advance, without spending a boatload of $$$.

The Mini Stocks are a great class. I began racing in the Pro4's at Pevely and have since moved to the Mini Stocks at Doe Run. You are able to learn so much more in a Mini Stock versus a Pro4. Running max tire pressure on a street tire is just asking for a wreck and driving a front wheel drive car will teach you nothing about handling a bigger car should you ever move up in class. In the Mini Stocks you run on dirt tires and are allowed to make almost any adjustment to you tire pressures among a lot of other aspects of your car. You are pretty limited on adjusting a Pro4 according to the rules although the rules are NEVER policed. Plus street tires would just tear up Doe Run's awesome track. If you are a brand new driver the Mini Stocks are a great place to start. Every driver I have seen move up in class after running a Mini Stock has done fairly well pretty early. Pro4 drivers that have moved up in class have had troubles making the feature and overall not been too impressive.

Back