Streetstock/ Bomber

bigdawg29

36 BigDogg Racing
Im looking for a good car for the 2005 season and Id rather it be complete and legal to run at Tri-City or Highland and my budget is around $1400-$2000. ALL SERIOUS REPLIES are greatly appreciated....You can contact me here, leave me an email with pics and info at bigdogg132@hotmail.com or contact me on my cell between 8am - 5pm at 618-670-1495.....Michael

Buddy of mine has a bomber forsale,very fast car has won alot of championships,complete race ready, drop the coolant and put water in it and go racing,good car call him tomorrow at the shop 654-7928 for the price, located in Highland IL tell him Corey sent ya, he might let you use his trailer to get the car to your house, I dont know?

Hey Corey, Is it that Orange and White car you had running a few weeks ago at Tri City? and didnt you have that one for sale a while back? It looked good and the engine hummed pretty decent on the track...I would definately be interested so let me know what you decide to do with it. Im looking for a car like yours to go racin....Thanks...Mike

Back