streetstocks

Imca

IMCA rules will be the same as PBS UMP modifies must run an extra 25# in front of the engine plate for the tubular lower a-arms. Also 50# in front of engine plate for aluminum heads, imca and ump

Safety rules

2000 or newer helmets, full face with shield or eye protection. Neck brace opt., but recomended. Racing gloves, and racing shoes. Mandatory in all classes. One or two piece fire suit in good condition, no holes or rips. seat belts three years old or newer no exceptions. Make your race car and you safe so you can have a safe racing season. Thanks ATPRP

First race

First race will be April 13th, 2007 We will try to have a play day, just don't know what day. Will a play day on wednesday before the 13th work for anybody. Call 573-225-8375 to let us know anybody wanting on the ATPRP mailing list for rules and schedule call Thanks

streetstock

SUPER or PURE?
It will be street stock, yu no, like yall have to pull that gauge to 15 at 1000 okay Jason. This is Jason right. I'm just having a little fun, been on this computer for four hours, trying to answer everybody question. Thanks little302 and have a good race season. If you need anything just pm me. I'll be teching at ATPRP this year.

Back