Stu Springer strikes again!

Racerrod

racerrod
I have not seen Stu Springer race in a quite sometime, but it's good to see he has changed a bit since I first saw him in the 80's. "Rompin" Stu didn't take long to take someone out of his first heat. He put his bumper in the rear of another mod car right in front of the front stretch crowd and the flagman, and nothing was done about it. I am not sure of the victim but he was very mad. Stu's bumper sent him into the outside front wall and he hit it head on and could have flipped. In defense of the flagman, he probably didn't see it happen because he usually watches the faster cars up front. haha. But when Stu shows up at any track it is my suggestion that they have a designated flagman watch him the entire race. Interested to see if there are any more fans who saw what I saw.

This scene has played out for years and since his dad is Carl Springer, nothing is usually done.

RacerRod

I seen it. I thought they were going to make him go to the back like they did all the others tonight. But NOPE they didn't.

In all actuality, my grandpa wasn't around, he doesn't really make calls anyway! And if you watched CLOSELY you would have seen Downing come UP into him, HE HAD NO WHERE TO GO. Wayne even came over to him in the car, and was saying something to him, and he TOLD HIM IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. It's racing, prick. I'll be the first one to tell ya I don't like someone/something, but he felt BAD for that happening. So shut your mouth, ho.

I Wasn't There So I Can't Say. But, I Know Stuey Personally, And He Is A Good Guy. Yes, He Was Labled A Rough Driver Back In The Last Few Years Of The Old A.a.r.a. Sportsman. But, Over The Last 11-12 Years, Stuey Has Been Anything But A Rough/dirty Driver. As Far As His Who His Dad Is, It Buys Him No Special Treatment. If You Had Been Going To Belleville Since Carl Has Been President, You Would Realize That. I've Been Going To Belle-clair All My Life And Have Seen Stuey On The Short End Of The Stick Many Times, Where Guys Didn't Get Penalized For It. I Have Seen Stuey Get Penalized For Things Also. Actually I Know For A Fact, Carl Makes A Point To Not Let His Son Being A Racer Effect Any Decision. Like Tc Said, Carl Doesn't Make The Calls.

Btw Cj.........the Hoe Train Took The $500 To Win At The Rock!!!!!!!

the big difference

most race car drivers drive there cars, but i would say that stu aims his . track officals need to have these drivers do a brake check b4 they go out on the track. buy the look of things waynes car got some frame damage and that is no fun fixing. it is a shame to see some ones car on the hook because some wont use the brake pedal.

just a thought

i am not known for bitcin and acting stupid and fighting but tonight some one said the wrong thing and when it got back to me it kinda set me off. i confronted them about it, when i was there with them thay denied doing or saying anything about us the coment was "that number 73 should not be on the track he has no bussiness even towing the car around i could drive better then that" (we lost steering in our heat race good job on getting me back on the track dave and thanks to bittles team for the help also) when car was back on track and ready for the semi i took neck roll and helmet to the person and told them "73 needs a driver you interested" now i am sure everyone on here screeming and moaning and crying on here can drive better then that guy or this guy but you put that 5 point restraning system on and strap a helmet to your head it is a whole diffrent world. so here is what i have to say to all the crying and so on buy you a car get straped in and then come on here and tell us he did this he did that................. the only one who really knows what happend is the driver of that car you say he ran over some one i say the guy in front of him hit his brakes to early who knows but those too (i am not doging out the driver(s) that was involved) hope you get the point if not here it is plan and simple buy a car and come play

Very well Said BB&L..Don't know what they're dealin' with, till you drive one for yourself. That's what's wrong with all the "smart people" on this board :-|

thank you will see you in bellville friday and i beleave you are racing highland also i believe i have seen you there good luck to you and LOOK OUT FOR THE BRAKE CHECKS you will fail it i will fail it hell we might all fail it and that will mean no races till thay are fixed hmmmmm then what would thay say heheheeeehee

Back