Stuff for sale:

corder13

Broke...as usual.
Well, I was hoping to be able to use some of these things for myself, but between my wife going overboard on shopping (not that I'm shocked) and her car breaking down yesterday, I have to sell some things. Here's the list.

Medium Canyon Red hood for sale. Still have the scoops and ducting (from an '87 TC). The hood has a few dings and scratches, plus a decent size spot of "roughness" (not sure how to describe it. It almost feels like oxidation, but just rough in general. I'm asking $100 for the hood, scoops and ducts.

'87 TC header panel (Med. Canyon Red) - no lights, just the header panel itself - $75

'87 TC front bumper cover (Med. Canyon Red) - $50

Actual "bumpers" for '87 or '88 TC - I have two. - $40 each

Complete set of cloth seats from an '87 TC in decent shape (red) - $100

8.8" rear end from '87 TC - I was told the gears were replaced with Ford MotorSport gears and have less than 5,000 miles on them. Asking $150 complete (brakes need replaced, not sure about rotors..will look later today) I was also told gears will need "reset". Apparently they had some noise in them, but I'm not sure because I never personally drove the car.

All the above items I WILL NOT SHIP. I will try to get pictures later today if possible, if not it'll be tomorrow sometime. If you have any questions, please PM or email me at corder1979@hotmail.com or PM me for my phone number.

Rick

Ok, I finally got a digital camera, and now have some pics of what I have in the garage:

1 sunroof glass (not sure of year) from TC - $25 pickup only
1 sunroof that was cut out (includes everything but switches I think) - $75 complete with the shade, glass, and everything else that's there (will have to take pics of that one later) pickup only
1 pair of visors from a sunroof car in red - $30 for the pair
complete ducting system from an '88 TC w/blower motor (still have to find one piece, but I'm pretty sure I have it) - $50
dual fan setup for '87 or '88 TC missing the larger fan - $10
filler neck for gas tank with other stuff hanging off of it - $10

The items in this post I'll ship unless otherwise stated. I also have ALOT of red interior parts. Not necessarily perfect, but I have them if anyone's interested. If you'd like a pic of something in particular that's not on my site, or you want a closer pic, PM or email me and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.

Rick

Oh yeah, in case you haven't guessed, "TC" stands for "Turbo Coupe". Been having problems with that lately. LOL

CORDER13, if you have not allready posted on TURBOFORD.ORG try that.Thats what that site is all about.

I have posted over there, but thanks for the idea. :) Another reason I'm trying to unload all these parts is because other than what I listed above, I'd like to take my wife out for a night on the town. A little "celebration", if you will. ;)

Rick

Back