stupid rich kids!!!!!

sloppyjoe

cirrhosis of the river
ok i live pretty much inside castlewood state park(not in the but it surrounds me), we get these stupid arse lil rich punks trying to find a place to park and party. well they always try and turn around in my driveway or my nieghbor down the hill, well thjen they tell us "oh no we were just trying to find a way out of here.well then they get mommies lexus stuck in the ditch trying to turn around. thats where i come in with the truck i bought from racin70 :D :D :D (rich lawson)tell em i will pull em out for a $20 oh no thats too much!!!!!!! well then you call your mommy and daddy big bucks and tell them your stuck in a ditch in castlewood. in mommies lexus. hmmmmmmm they sure seem to come up with a $20 real quick!!! by the way where the hell is the tow hook on a new lexus? i really need to know because i really felt bad about wrapping my chain around the rear a arm on this kids car!!!!!!!STUPID STUPID RICH KIDS!!!!! SHOULDA CHARGED HIM 40 CAUSE I THINK I RAN OVER THE NIEGHBORS MAIL BOX. :D :D :D

Back