DON ONEAL
SHANNON BABB
BILLY MOYER RUNNING WHAT HE CAN
RANDY KORTE
BRIAN BIRKHOFER AS LONG AS EXTREME IS NOT RUNNING
ED DIXON
TERRY ENGLISH
STEVE FRANCIS TRI-STATE 6/27 LAWERENCBURG 6/28 CLAY COUNTY 6/29

ADD TO THE LIST IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE ELSE SHOULD BE ALOT OF LOCAL GUYS RUNNING ALSO..

EXTREME IS NOT RACING FROM JUNE 27 TO JULY 1

WORLD OF OUTLAW LATE MODELS NOT RUNNING FROM JUNE 27 TO JULY 2

SO EXPECT A FEW OF THOSE DRIVERS TO HIT SOME OF THE SUMMER NATIONAL DATES DURING THAT TIME..SHOULD BE EXCITING....

Last year's UMP Champion, Rodney Melvin is locked into the dash at every race during the Summer Nationals so im sure he will hit as many as possible.

I'm also assuming Rodney will follow most of the trail. I checked on Garrett Durrett's website( www.garrettdurrett.com ) and he doesn't have any SN races on there. Jeep is running a few, but not too many. It looks as if it will be between Babb and Oneil.

might

hey you might wanna count korte out because he has been having some really bad luck except on saturday night 2nd behind zobrist Korte is one fast dude but has bad lucky a lot good lcuk korte if yah go to SN!!! SEE yall' SATurday night and good luck fridaynight every 1 that will go there!! :cool:

I can't imagine Rodney Melvin hitting all of the shows. He's on top of national points right now and you've gotta believe that he wouldn't be able to maintain his lead while running against the big names in the summer nats. Not that he wouldn't do well, but just might take a chance slipping in points. Same goes for Dixon. I could see a few races for both, but not all.

i really wish that dixon, melvin , faust , and frankie all could run together at diff tracks i would like to see who would win the championship then i think it would be alot more interesting! Nothing against melvin but i know he always dominates on a reg night at mt. vernon but i have seen him race with all the other guys about 5 times this year and he stinks up the show when he isnt running at mt. melvin!

thats it... im starting to feel sick already *cough cough*

Cant wait for the Godfrey show to kick things off, should be quite a few top drivers there. Guess I will have to take a sick day hehe.

Godfrey should be a great show. With the CoC at that other track on Friday, and MARS in town the night before, there should be no shortage of drivers.

Modifieds will be the support class that night.

As of right now Jeep is scheduled to hit 10 of the 26 races for the 2004 UMP Summer Nationals. But please check his website for updates www.jeepvanwormer.com/tour.html as if something changes with Xtreme, or if he brakes something he cannot get fixed he will skip a summer national event.

I am going to try and hit about 17 of the races if I can this year. I think the points will go to Shannon Babb in 2004 for the UMP Summer Nationals. Thanks-Danny

Here are a couple more drivers running part of the races.

Scott James to run from Hartford to Lawernceburg
Greg Johnson to run from Godrfrey to Haubstadt then decide to continue or not.

Back