Summer National LM tire rules

kreke13

Jimmy, can you post these? I don't want to get them wrong and I think our local racers need to be aware of them. Thanks

Are all you racers aware of this? No complaints? Better open up your pocketbook cause your gonna burn up some tires. What wrong with all 40s all night? These rules aren't gonna make the racing better!

Remember that UMP is paid by Hoosier for every tire sold. I smell something and it ain't roses!

Nice, no option but to burn tires up now. Need to at least be an option for 40s on the other corners. Heck you're giving 3 options for RR.

Anybody remember the movie Apocalypse Now with Robert Duvall’s famous quote “ I love the smell of napalm in the morning”. The new 2016 Hoosier/UMP version of this movie has Sam saying “ I love the $mell of burnt rubber in the morning”.

I was being an azzhole, referencing treating tires up. I also want tires to last more than 1 night and I'm not the one buying them. Never have doped any so I don't know

Just talked to Sam he said that this tire rule has been working well with another series so I won't complain till I see how it goes going to stay positive and hope to make the races lol if I can't make them it won't be an issue anyway good luck to all

Just talked to Sam he said that this tire rule has been working well with another series so I won't complain till I see how it goes going to stay positive and hope to make the races lol if I can't make them it won't be an issue anyway good luck to all

Well, I'm calling Sam out and saying he is full of shit. There is only one reason he is doing this...that's so UMP and their butt buddies at Hoosier make more money off of the dumb racer.

You promoters see that the racer doesn't want this so why don't you stand up for them? If we were still racing I would organize a boycott of the SN. Both fans and racers. This is absolute non sense.

"We are going to have you run a tire that will wear worse but it will be good for you." UMP 2016!

I just want to race my friend going against the grain of those in charge has never worked out that well for me in the past guess I'm getting old just want to race and enjoy myself arguing and being mad before you get to the track isn't really that fun I do appreciate the fact that you are trying to look out for the less funded teams though have a great day

i made an attempt to get in touch with Sam -- no luck --this is in regards to the mods tire rule -- this may or not be correct --ump was going to keep the current tire rules for the running of the summer nats - as I said it may be BS -- a lot of racers depend on the used tire availability from the front runners SO I asked a front runner actually several if they had any used As tires- I found 1 26.5 the other racer had non available as he is not fond of their performance -- now we all know my 27 car aint much but its my aint much POS and unless ump extends the current tire rule I may have to park it -- SO unless all you fine super drivers want my old azz in a late model FIND ME SOME As tires -- SOB sarcastic old basturd aint i

Back