Summernationals is ON! Pick a champ !

ramblerx15

UMP Summernationals begin this Friday at Kankakee. I personally am a big fan of the Late Models, and have been coming to the midwest, from Houston TX, to watch this tour for the past 3 summers. My first race for this season will be at 'the class track', and I'm planning to hit Jefferson County, Highland Speedway, Farmer City, Vermilion County, and Macon. There is nothing like it anywhere in racing, and the effort that the drivers and teams put into this event make it a must see. All of you local fans know this already, but for race starved fans like myself, its fantastic!! :p Hope to see you at the races!
Pick your drivers for the championship this year, and post it here.
I am cheering for Brian Shirley this year. :D

summer nationals

is he leaving the woO to race the summernationals? have a nice day..:)
babb madea statement not very long ago and said that if he was leading in points or in contention for the lead that he would stay with woo although we all would like to see him run the summer nationals i dont think so.:(

First year here in the St. Louis area, so first year for the Summer Nationals. Look like an amazing schedule. Do they have time for autograph sessions during the Summer Nationals? If so, which tracks. My five year old would love pictures, autographs, and or rides.

Thanks for the info. I said it once, I'll say it again, "We are so glad to be back in dirt racin' country.

well should be a good show regardless. always love the summer nationals.
as for the new comer if you go to the pits after the show alot of times the guys are hanging out by the trailers in the pits. for the most part they are all good about pics and autographs. (atleast at I-55 and tricity)

dutchracing

Thanks for the info. We will do that. We have wondered the pits at Belle Clair, but got no autographs. Still learnin' the ropes.
Thanks again.

Fan feedback from Tri-State Speedway

After 3 events, it looks like there will be a new champion this year. Dennis Erb leads the way,for now. The action at Tri-State was fantastic on Sunday. A lot of promoters could take a lesson on how to have a good track for feature time. No one lane dry slick dust bowl here. A pass for the lead with 2 laps to go sealed the deal for Korte. For the fans, concessions were first rate, and reasonably priced, $2 hamburger. and big coke for $1.50. Restrooms were fresh smelling and clean. Overall, a great facility. I highly recommended that you see a race here. :D Next report from Highland Speedway :cool:

Back