super sumo(irefin)

wahooracing

Hey sumo lonnie is jumping with joy in hearing that you were going to be at the meeting. I guess you are still coming to the meeting. I might not be there after all. I will be there at 6pm for sure to buy a membership, but i don't know if i am staying for the meeting or not. Dad will be there for sure. Bring big max with you in case you sit next to someone you don't like. Take Care we might see you there tomorrow night. Wahooaway out in front of the sumo.

No Playing Hooky

Hey WoHoooooooo, You ain't skippin' out of meating,you need to stay like everybody else.Anyway,Loni is saveing you a seat at the big table.There's a lot for you to learn from him,you need it!!
Stay back where you belong
Super Sumo Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

irefin

LOL, we will have to see what happens. I more than likely will be there. Lonnie is saving a seat for you not me. Take Care maybe we will see you tomorrow night. Wahoo

What Wahooooooooooo skip a racing meeting. I guess he must have a big date with mojo tomorrow night, thats why he has to leave early from the meeting.

No No date with mojo, sumo already has him booked up for the season. Mojo will be working sumo's pit as his crew cheif. And in return sumo will be managing mojo in the wrasslin ring. Puaaal defend your heavyweight belt tomorrow night. Request a no dq street fight. I have had something come up and i might have to miss some of the meeting tomorrow night, and its not a date. Wahoo

Back