Surprise Tech Inspections for Street Stocks

Who are you speaking of? You must mean somebody in particular. I'd love to see what some of those guys really have. Whoever is cheating better get on the ball, because Tommy Gegg is more than legal and is going to get faster and smoother every week. Hopefully the other half of my "boy-bomber" team will get back out soon, AJ, so we can get you in the front.

Yeah, watch out for Gegg. And Aj , you need to get to work, and get that car going. But watch out for them walls this time. :)

I didn't read a statement of anyone attacking anyone. As I would think that he/she was talking about a certain person too.

Yes I think they should do tech alittle more often. Last year TCS did it everynight, I dont think that is necessary but maybe just a random one everyonce in awhile.
All tracks should do randoms, just to check. And dont tell the drivers until they go over the scales!!!
In a perfect world all drivers would comply with the rules, but we know thats not gonna happen. I just think it is very unfair to the true drivers that are out there week after week just trying to get a win, but are stopped due to some idiot that think they have to cheat to win!!!!!

Ok, so who are you referring to? Sam Kizer, Robby Benson, or Brad Yotter? I mean, you come on here calling the people who win "idiots who have to cheat to win" just come right out and say it. We are all adults here, we can take it. Who do you all that are making this stink about TCS tech think is cheating? Sam, Robby, Brad? Who? Someone else? Come on, own up, be an adult and not a freaking whiny *** little kid about it.

t.nie dont ya know you have to cheat to win, the problem with that it is more than likely someone with that false sense who is running mid to the back is illegal,constantly working on the wrong end of the car not trying to get the car to handle but make it "faster" lmao I am just glad to see it is not only belleville with misinformed people.

shhhh...... you know I keep pulling that crate motor between Fastrak races and sticking it in the ss.... now come on mav, that was just between you and me.....

Im not refering to anyone cheating. I just think that if they did do randoms or heard there might be randoms, they may think twice about it.

t.nie said:
shhhh...... you know I keep pulling that crate motor between Fastrak races and sticking it in the ss.... now come on mav, that was just between you and me.....
OOPS !!!! Sorry

i run right up front with sam,brad and robby everytime i go to tri city, well most of the time and i guarentee tou im legal in every aspect of the rules.it just the setup you got on the car and alot of fine tuning.

the top 5 do get teched every night and if anybody wants to look at my car you're more than welcome to come take a look
Robby Benson

Rob Im with you,anytime anybody wants to look at a fast well maintain racecar Ill be at godfrey on fri and tri-city on sun all the cry babys can look all they like. Its funny to see them cry when they get beat week in week out. and at tri-city we have a tech every night . I should know I've been their and pass every time..... Sam Kizer 69 ss

:D
yellowgt1994 said:
I would like to see some valve covers pulled, heads pulled, & :cool: even some rear ends checked wouldn't you????

I think rear ends are being checked out all the time at the races. :eek:

Oh wait, perhaps you meant the rear ends of the race cars. :D :D

yellowgt1994 said:
If you noticed in the original thread there were no names mentioned!

I had no person in particular when I wrote that I just wanted to know what everyone thought about tech inspections on Street Stocks.

If all the cars were 100% legal they would welcome tech inspections so that all the fans and fellow competitors knew the reason they won that night was because of SET UP or FINE TUNING.

I think LuvLateMods is right random tech inspections just level the playing field and keep everyone honest!!!

First TCS Tech isn't any good, isn't teching the cars closely enough, now it's "I didn't say anyone in particular, just that tech wasn't doing their job." Well, tell me, either everyone is legal and there aint nothing to catch, or someone is cheating and tech aint catching them. Now, which one is it?

I would like to see godfrey tech some cars well they did look at carbs with a flashlight one night I tried to get the job of tech guy butt they said I help to many people butt they are all to legal and yes tommy is one he is a good driver I think sportsmans are getting a little out of hand I got to cheat like hell to win l.o.l

Hey Sam.There is a difference between passing tech and being legal.Are you saying that your heads still measure 75 to 76 ccs as stock.(NO MILLING).Im sure your block is zero decked, wich isnt stock.Again , you have been around , and you know how the game is played...Passing teck and being legal are two different things...Ive know guys that ran down there for years with angle milled heads, and they ran in the front, and never got caught. You know where im comin from..

Back